2019 Mr Olympia Amateur South Amercia – 2nd Place Bodybuilding
I´ve been in Panama Taekwondo National Team for 6 consecutive years.
A couple of years ago I changed sports and started competing in Bodybuilding. On my first ever International Show, Mr Olympia Amateur South America 2019, I´ve got second place. But it´s just the beginning.
- WHEN AND WHY DID YOU START WORKING OUT?
I started from the age of 9, practicing taekwondo. I retire at age 20.
At 25 I started training and preparing for my first bodybuilding competition.
- HOW DID YOU GET INTO THE FITNESS INDUSTRY?
I have always been a very competitive person, I began to watch bodybuilding competitions and it caught my attention. It caught my attention to take your body to the limit, compete and measure myself with other people and improve every day.
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE EXERCISES?
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BODY PART?
- WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION IN THIS SPORT?
- WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF DRAGON PHARMA TEAM?
Dragon Pharma has the best athletes and the best supplements. I really like the treatment they give to athletes.
I would like to grow with the brand.
- WHAT GOAL ARE YOU WORKING TOWARDS?
Win my Pro Card and compete at Mr Olympia.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHEAT MEAL?
2 pound Angus Burger + Dim sam and to top frosted donuts
- WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES OUTSIDE OF THE FITNESS/BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY?
Go to the beach, barbecues and play Ps4
- WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO START A FITNESS/BODYBUILDING JOURNEY?
Respect the process, take it easy. Results don't happen overnight. Consult with suitable people, do not do crazy things.
|OFF-SEASON DIET SAMPLE|
|MEAL 1||350 gr chicken breast with 200 gr of white rice.|
|MEAL 2||350 gr chicken breast with 200 gr of white rice.|
|MEAL 3||350 gr beef steak with 100 gr of white rice.|
|MEAL 4||350 gr beef steak with 100 gr of white rice.|
|MEAL 5||300 gr beef steak with 100 gr brócolis.|
|MEAL 6||300 gr of salmoon with 100 gr of brocoli|
|MORNING||Immune RX, Vitamin C RX, tudca.|
|PRE-WORKOUT||Venom + Mr Veinz|
|POST-WORKOUT||Isophorm + Atp force|
|BEFORE CARDIO||Black Viper|