She is a woman who always leaves a mark for many reasons. She is very humble, but has a lot of personality and character. Like we say in Spain, she has a heart that does not fit in her chest, she is incapable of hurting or her worst enemy.
- WHEN AND WHY DID YOU START WORKING OUT?
I've been practicing sports all my life, but in the world of weights I started when I was 18 years old, that's when I started working and earning a salary that I could afford to pay for a gym. I started with the simple belief that I am passionate about this world and I was always clear that this would be my way of life!
- HOW DID YOU GET INTO THE FITNESS INDUSTRY?
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE EXERCISES?
Squats, Leg extensions, lunges
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BODY PART?
- WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION IN THIS SPORT?
Roberto Del Amo
- WHAT MADE YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF DRAGON PHARMA TEAM?
The great quality of the products, the seriousness, and professionalism with its athletes. Being a Dragon Pharma athlete is a major accomplishment.
- WHAT GOAL ARE YOU WORKING TOWARDS?
Be better than yesterday and live tomorrow.
- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHEAT MEAL?
Pizza, hamburgers, Caramel Ice Cream and chocolate!!!!!
- WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES OUTSIDE OF THE FITNESS/BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY?
Being with my family, going shopping, working with my online students, traveling (whenever I can), meeting friends.
- WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO START A FITNESS/BODYBUILDING JOURNEY?
The towel is not thrown, you dry the sweat and tears, and you move on!
Never listen to the negative opinions of others (they are just trying to get you to abandon your goal), always keep your head held high and don't be just another sheep!
|DAY 4||Glutes, adductors|
|DAY 5||Quads and calves|
|DAY 6||Upper body – circuit training|
I do 60 minutes of cardio every morning on an empty stomach.
|OFF-SEASON DIET SAMPLE|
|MEAL 2||150 gr of chicken breast, 60 gr of green asparagus, 40 gr of baked potato|
|MEAL 3||30 gr of Isophorm, 3 walnuts|
|MEAL 4||130 gr of natural tuna, tomato and balsamic vinegar to your liking|
|MEAL 5||280 gr of white fish with a big serving of green salad. Just lettuce, lemon and balsamic vinegar|
On Training Days – Fasting: Black Viper, Dry Up and Fematrope
|MORNING||The whole Daily RX line|
|PRE-WORKOUT||Venom or Mr Veinz, Dry Up|
|INTRA-WORKOUT||Dr Feear, ATP Force|