NATURAL CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT
Literally every single second of every single day, your heart works non-stop. Critically vital to our very existence, the heart is the single most important organ for sustaining life and the amount of wear and tear on it through our lifetime is nothing to take lightly.
Dragon Pharma Cardio Daily Rx was formulated to help you maintain a healthy cardiovascular system, using research supported ingredients to support healthy blood pressure, healthy blood flow, a natural anti-inflammatory response and the overall maintenance of healthy endothelial tissue. Ɨ
- Helps to Maintain Healthy Blood Pressure Ɨ
- Promotes Healthy Anti-Inflammatory Response Ɨ
- Supports Endothelial Health Ɨ
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with a meal.
Pine Bark Extract
Naturally high in Procyanidin compounds which are chain-like structures consisting of catechins similar those found in green tea
Suggested in research to improve blood flow via increased nitric oxide production; Exerts a cardioprotective effect1
Modest decreases in blood pressure have been observed in various research studies with additional research ongoing2
Exhibited to cause increases in plasma antioxidant capacity and alters the plasma lipoprotein profile by lowering LDL cholesterol3
Celery Seed Extract
Apium graveolens, more commonly known as celery, is a vegetable that has been cultivated for over 3000 years with the seed portion having been used as part of traditional Egyptian and Chinese medicine for bronchitis, asthma and a variety of other ailments4
Believed to help mitigate sodium retention by acting as a natural diuretic; Specifically helpful in the circulatory system, aiding in regulating blood pressure and the release of excess fluid around the heart5
Grape Seed Extract
Derived from the seeds of common grapes, they are a rich source of procyanidin molecules (up to 81% of the content)6
Procyanidins (specifically from grape seed) have been demonstrated to exert anti-oxidant effects in regard to neuroprotection7
Undergoing further human studies, it has been observed to have a significant spike in nitric oxide levels via stimulation of the enzyme that increases nitric oxide production8
It has been found in various studies to lower heart rate resulting in decreased systolic blood pressure and overall blood pressure management9
Olive Leaf Extract
Natural supplement derived from the leaves of the olive plant; High in the bioactives oleuropein and ligstroside
Shown to provide positive effects including reduced blood pressure; Effective in both managing and preventing hypertension10
Aids in improved endothelial function via increasing the production of nitric oxide that aids in the relaxation of blood vessels11
Shown to reduce the production of molecules that contribute to plaque damage and also reduce platelet aggregation12
Can prevent the oxidation of LDL cholesterol which is one of the biggest contributors to atherosclerosis13
Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10 and is used in the body to promote cellular energy production, especially in high-energy demand organs such as heart, brain and liver14
Provides potent antioxidant support to reduce oxidative stress and free radicals15
Can promote and maintain a healthy heart and cardiovascular system and maintain healthy LDL cholesterol levels16
Amplifies the absorption of ingredients including peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating the absorption specific mRNA and transporters17
Shown to rejuvenate ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation18
Supports digestive system by maintaining a healthy microbiota population via mending ulcerated and damaged intestinal epithelial cell surfaces for the microbiota to populate19
Helps support stronger immune functions by mending ulcerated epithelial cells and reducing the inflammation in intestines18
1. Nishioka K. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract, augments endothelium-dependent vasodilation in humans. J Hypertens Res. 2007;30(9):775-780. doi:10.1291/hypres.30.775
2. Zhang Z. Effect of Pycnogenol Supplementation on Blood Pressure: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Iran J Public Health. 2018;47(6):779-787.
3. Devaraj S. Supplementation with a pine bark extract rich in polyphenols increases plasma antioxidant capacity and alters the plasma lipoprotein profile. Lipids J. 2002;37(10):931-934. doi:10.1007/s11745-006-0982-3
4. El-Shinnawy N. The therapeutic applications of celery oil seed extract on the plasticizer di(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate toxicity. J Toxicol Ind Health. 2015;31(4):355-366. doi:10.1177/0748233713475515
5. Moghadam M. Antihypertensive Effect of Celery Seed on Rat Blood Pressure in Chronic Administration. J Med Food. 2013;16(6):558-563. doi:10.1089/jmf.2012.2664
6. Yilmazer-Musa M. Grape seed and tea extracts and catechin 3-gallates are potent inhibitors of α-amylase and α-glucosidase activity. J Agric Food Chem. 2012;60(36):8924-8929. doi:10.1021/jf301147n
7. Kim Y. Antioxidant and cytoprotective effects of oligomeric and polymeric procyanidin fractions from defatted grape seed in PC12 cells. J Med Food. 2012;15(5):490-494. doi:10.1089/jmf.2011.1963
8. Shao Z. Grape seed proanthocyanidins protect cardiomyocytes from ischemia and reperfusion injury via Akt-NOS signaling. J Cell Biochem. 2009;107(4):697-705. doi:10.1002/jcb.22170
9. Zhang H. The impact of grape seed extract treatment on blood pressure changes. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016;95(33):e4247. doi:10.1097/MD.0000000000004247
10. Somova L. Antihypertensive, antiatherosclerotic and antioxidant activity of triterpenoids isolated from Olea europaea, subspecies africana leaves. J Ethnopharmacol. 2003;84(2-3):299-305. doi:10.1016/s0378-8741(02)00332-x
11.Visioli F. Oleuropein, the bitter principle of olives, enhances nitric oxide production by mouse macrophages. LIfe Sci. 1998;62(6):541-546. doi:10.1016/s0024-3205(97)01150-8
12. Scoditti E. Mediterranean diet polyphenols reduce inflammatory angiogenesis through MMP-9 and COX-2 inhibition in human vascular endothelial cells: a potentially protective mechanism in atherosclerotic vascular disease and cancer. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2012;527(2):81-89. doi:10.1016/j.abb.2012.05.003
13. Visioli F. Oleuropein protects low density lipoprotein from oxidation. Life Sci. 1994;55(24):1965-1971. doi:10.1016/0024-3205(94)00529-x
14.Saini R. Coenzyme Q10: The essential nutrient. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2011;3(3):466-467.
15. Littaru GP. Bioenergetic and antioxidant properties of coenzyme Q10: recent developments. J Mol Biotechnol. 2007;37(1):31-37. doi:10.1007/s12033-007-0052-y
16. Allen R. Coenzyme Q10 Increases Cholesterol Efflux and Inhibits Atherosclerosis through microRNAs. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2014;34(9):1795-1797. doi:10.1161/ATVBAHA.114.303741
17. Chang T. Effect of ginsenosides on glucose uptake in human Caco-2 cells is mediated through altered Na+/glucose cotransporter 1 expression. J Agric Food Chem. 2007;55(5):1993-1998. doi:10.1021/jf062714k
18. Lee S. Astragaloside II promotes intestinal epithelial repair by enhancing L-arginine uptake and activating the mTOR pathway. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-017-12435-y
19. Wang H. Bioactivity enhancement of herbal supplements by intestinal microbiota focusing on ginsenosides. Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(6):1103-1115. doi:10.1142/S0192415X11009433
WHAT IS DAILY RX CARDIO?
Daily Rx Cardio is a premium supplement designed using research supported ingredients to help maintain healthy blood pressure and circulatory health.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE DAILYR RX CARDIO?
Daily Rx Cardio is best taken on a daily basis with a meal.
WHAT CAN I STACK WITH DAILY RX CARDIO?
All of the products in the Dragon Rx series are designed so that they can be stacked with not only any of the other products in the Dragon Rx line, but to be stackable with any Dragon Pharma product in the line.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTY INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult your physician a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you are experience unwanted side effects.