NATURAL DETOXIFICATION SUPPORT
The body is an amazing machine. It can lift extraordinary amounts of weight, run marathons, repair, rebuild and detoxify itself, all internally if everything is functioning correctly. One of the main systems for handling the detoxification of the body is the liver and if it isn’t functioning properly, everything else will be out of whack. That is why we created Liver Daily Rx.
Formulated using cutting edge, scientifically proven ingredients for supporting healthy liver function, natural detoxification processes and providing cellular health with potent antioxidant support. Featuring TUDCA, a high potency bile salt that stimulates bile flow, reduces liver enzymes, and aids in mitochondria function in the liver It also features l-glutathione, an ingredient proven to support detoxification, immune system health, prevent skin pigmentation and provide additional antioxidant support. Ɨ
Maintain Healthy Liver Enzymes & Bile Flow †
- Supports healthy liver function †
- Promotes Natural Detoxification †
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (1 capsule) daily with a meal.
Naturally occurring, water soluble bile salt
Stimulates increases in bile release and improves overall bile quality; Shown to increase bile flow by up to 250%1
Aids mitochondria in liver maintain proper protein folding process, reduce free radicals and stop liver cells from programmed cell death2
Reduce liver enzymes dramatically; Some studies have shown it ca reduce significantly in as little as 8 weeks3
Shown to aid in healing liver bile ducts via aiding in delivering ATP into bile liquid which adds added protection to cells in the liver4
Tripeptide composed of glutamic acid, cysteine and glycine
Shown to play a vital role in supporting cellular function
Major antioxidant that protects cells from free radical exposure; Plays an important role in scavenging reactive oxygen and recycling other antioxidants (Vitamins C & E)5,6
Shown to support healthy liver function; Conjugates with heavy metals and toxins helping the body to eliminate these harmful substances7
Supports the body’s immune response by reducing oxidation which may help to improve immune cell health8
Promotes Skin Health; shown to potentially Inhibit the activity of tyrosinase and production of melanin which helps to prevent peroxy lipid generation by scavenging reactive oxygen9
Amplifies the absorption of ingredients including peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating the absorption specific mRNA and transporters10
Shown to rejuvenate ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation11
Supports digestive system by maintaining a healthy microbiota population via mending ulcerated and damaged intestinal epithelial cell surfaces for the microbiota to populate12
Helps support stronger immune functions by mending ulcerated epithelial cells and reducing the inflammation in intestines11
1. Frank A. Ursodeoxycholate modulates bile flow and bile salt pool independently from the cystic fibrosis transmembrane regulator (Cftr) in mice.Liver Biliary Tract. 2012;302(9). doi:10.1152/ajpgi.00258.2011
2. Vang S. The Unexpected Uses of Urso- and Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid in the Treatment of Non-liver Diseases.Glob Adv Health Med. 2014;3(3):58-69. doi:10.7453/gahmj.2014.017
3. Invernizzi P. Differences in the Metabolism and Disposition of Ursodeoxycholic Acid and of Its Taurine-Conjugated Species in Patients With Primary Biliary Cirrhosis.Hepatology. 1999;29(2):320-327. doi:10.1002/hep.510290220
4. Nathanson M. Stimulation of ATP secretion in the liver by therapeutic bile acids.Biochem J. 2001;358(1-5). https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7116/ce28ecf8ebe8028b552d1243ef0cca4b883d.pdf
5. Kurutas E. The importance of antioxidants which play the role in cellular response against oxidative/nitrosative stress: current state.Nutr J. 2016;15(71). doi:10.1186/s12937-016-0186-5
6. Seidkhani-Nahal A. Antioxidant and Reactive Oxygen Species Scavenging Properties of Cellular Albumin in HepG2 Cells Is Mediated by the Glutathione Redox System.Biotechnol Appl Biochem J. 2019;66(2):163-171. doi:10.1002/bab.1708
7. Rubino F. Toxicity of Glutathione-Binding Metals: A Review of Targets and Mechanisms.Toxics. 2015;3(1):20-62. doi:10.3390/toxics3010020
8. Droge W. Glutathione and Immune Function.Proc Nutr Soc. 2000;59(4):595-600. doi:10.1017/s0029665100000847
9. Nagapan TS. Oral Supplementation of L-glutathione Prevents Ultraviolet B-induced Melanogenesis and Oxidative Stress in BALB/c Mice.Exp Anim. 2019;68(4):541-548. doi:10.1538/expanim.19-0017
10. Chang T. Effect of ginsenosides on glucose uptake in human Caco-2 cells is mediated through altered Na+/glucose cotransporter 1 expression.J Agric Food Chem. 2007;55(5):1993-1998. doi:10.1021/jf062714k
11. Lee S. Astragaloside II promotes intestinal epithelial repair by enhancing L-arginine uptake and activating the mTOR pathway.Sci Rep. 2017;7(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-017-12435-y
12. Wang H. Bioactivity enhancement of herbal supplements by intestinal microbiota focusing on ginsenosides.Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(6):1103-1115. doi:10.1142/S0192415X11009433
WHAT IS DAILY RX LIVER?
Daily Rx Liver is a ultra-premium liver protection and natural detoxification formula designed using research proven ingredients and a full transparency label.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE DAILYR RX LIVER?
Daily Rx Liver is best taken on a daily basis with a meal.
WHAT CAN I STACK WITH DAILY RX LIVER?
All of the products in the Dragon Rx series are designed so that they can be stacked with not only any of the other products in the Dragon Rx line, but to be stackable with any Dragon Pharma product in the line.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult your physician a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you are experience unwanted side effects.