Many in stock
Dragon Pharma Labs Black Viper: The Most Powerful Fat Destroyer Ever Released
Dragon Pharma Labs Black Viper is the most potent hardcore fat burner product ever invented.
Dragon Pharma Labs Black Viper: The Most Powerful Fat Destroyer Ever Released
Dragon Pharma Labs Black Viper is the most potent hardcore fat burner product ever invented. Black Viper contains a unique selection of ingredients that will accelerate weight loss, allowing you to burn fat and workout without feeling fatigued all day. Dragon Pharma scientists have taken an enormous leap forward into new dimensions of mental alertness, increased energy, fat loss, and faster appetite control. If you are looking for the ultimate edge in losing weight, cutting for a show or want that extra energy kick for training, Black Viper Fat Burner can deliver all of it.
Proprietary Blend 702.5 mg
Caffeine is a methylxanthine that stimulates the central nervous system, heart, and skeletal muscles. Caffeine has a half-life of about 6 hours; blood levels increase within 15–45 minutes of consumption, and they peak at around 60 minutes7. Caffeine increases thermogenesis in a linear, dose-dependent fashion in humans; meaning the larger the dose of caffeine, the greater the effect8. In one study, 167 overweight or obese participants took a caffeine/ephedra supplement containing (192 mg/day caffeine) and ma huang (90 mg/day ephedrine) or placebo. After six months, those in the treatment group lost significantly more weight (mean weight loss 11.66 pounds) than those in the placebo group (5.7 pounds) and had significantly greater body fat reduction9. These findings indicate that the higher doses of caffeine might be responsible for the observed effects. The increases in fat burning catecholamines seem to be correlated with serum caffeine levels and increases linearly with increasing dosages10,11.
The active components of green tea that are associated with weight loss are caffeine and catechins, primarily epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), which is a flavonoid. Green tea and its components can reduce body weight by increasing metabolic rate and fat metabolism, reducing new fat storage, reducing carbohydrate absorption11-14. Green tea works synergistically with caffeine to enhance metabolic rate. One study found that caffeine alone or in combination with catechins significantly increases energy expenditure in a dose-dependent fashion compared with placebo11.
2-aminoisoheptane’s structural relations are known as monoamine releasing agents, which are compounds that have the capability of increasing levels of certain monoamines15,16. These monoamines, most notably dopamine and norepinephrine, are responsible for exerting many of the common effects that stimulants produce – including enhanced euphoria and wakefulness (alertness), respectively17. These monoamines include the “happy” hormone dopamine and also norepinephrine which produces the effects of enhanced alertness and euphoria. When reducing calories, fatigue, and reduced mood are often experienced, however, these unwanted effects can be reduced with Black Viper by enhancing brain neurotransmitters associated with well-being.
Yohimbe Bark, Yohimbine HCL
Yohimbe is a West African tree which contains several alkaloids, including yohimbine, which is the main active constituent of yohimbe18. Yohimbine acts as an alpha-2 receptor antagonist, it blocks the receptors for fat storage19. Yohimbine increases the powerful fat burning hormone noradrenaline in a dose-dependent manner20-24. One study performed on professional soccer players showed that when combined with intense exercise, yohimbine led to decreased amounts of body fat when compared to the placebo25. Another study done on a weight loss supplement containing yohimbine concluded that participants demonstrated decreased perceived rate of exertion, meaning that their physical performance was improved, and they could push themselves harder. The same study as above also concluded that the participants had decreased appetite levels after taking the supplement26.
β-phenylethylamine also known as PEA; play a role in the human body that as a neurotransmitter. β-phenylethylamine has been noted to increase dopamine secretion. PEA helps the body release more catecholamines, which may explain why the ingredient feels so damn good.
5-hydroxytryptophan or 5-HTP, is a precursor to serotonin, the neurotransmitter most commonly associated euphoria and well-being29. 5-HTP supports a reduction in energy intake, by predominantly inhibiting carbohydrate intake27. When serotonin levels drop, as often occurs during severe dieting, causes mood decreases and fatigue. Depression and reduced mood are often associated with low serotonin levels. 5-HTP is derived from the amino acid tryptophan and then converts to serotonin, which is why people frequently use it to relieve stress and improve quality of sleep, furthermore, 5-HTP also enhances mood and cognitive functioning as well28,32. 5-HTP also can enhance your fat loss efforts, as other research has shown it’s effective for suppressing appetite, improving satiety, and accelerating weight loss30,31.
Black Viper™ 90 caps is the most powerful hardcore fat burner product ever released. Black Viper is equipped with a unique selection of ingredients that will supercharge your weight loss, allowing you to burn fat and feel incredible all day. Dragon Pharma have taken a huge leap forward into new dimensions of mental alertness, increased energy, fat loss, and faster appetite control. If you are looking for the ultimate edge in losing weight, cutting for a show or just want that extra energy kick for training, Black Viper can deliver all of it.
- EXTREME ENERGY
- INTENSE THERMOGENIC EFFECTS
- POWERFUL APPETITE SUPPRESSANT
- INCREASES METABOLISM
- FOCUS/MENTAL CLARITY/STIMULATION
- POSITIVE MOOD AND WELLBEING
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement: Assess your tolerance by consuming 1 capsule in the morning with plenty of water and food for 3-5 days.
After assessing tolerance you may consider consuming an additional capsule early in the afternoon (recommended to be taken 6 hours later than the first capsule).
Do not exceed 2 capsules daily.
- Shekelle PG, Hardy ML, Morton SC, et al.: Efficacy and safety of ephedra and ephedrine for weight loss and athletic performance. A meta-analysis. JAMA 289:1537-1545, 2003.
- Hardman JG, Limbird LE, Gilman A, eds.: Goodman and Gilman’s The Pharmacological Basis of Disease. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2001.
- Burnham TH, Novak KK, Bell WI, eds.: Ephedrine. In: Drug Facts and Comparisons, 57th edition. St. Louis: Facts and Comparisons, 2003.
- Astrup A, Toubro S, Christensen NJ, Quaade F: Pharmacology of thermogenic drugs. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 55:246S-248S, 1993.
- Bukowiecki L, Jahjah L, Follea N. Ephedrine, a potential slimming drug, directly stimulates thermogenesis in brown adipocytes via beta-adrenoreceptors. Int J Obes. 1982;6(4):343-50.
- Astrup A, Toubro S, Cannon S, Hein P, Madsen J. Thermogenic synergism between ephedrine and caffeine in healthy volunteers: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Metabolism. 1991 Mar;40(3):323-9.
- Harpaz E, Tamir S, Weinstein A, Weinstein Y. The effect of caffeine on energy balance. J Basic Clin Physiol Pharmacol 2017;28:1-10.
- Astrup A, Toubro S, Cannon S, Hein P, Breum L, Madsen J. Caffeine: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study of its thermogenic, metabolic, and cardiovascular effects in healthy volunteers. Am J Clin Nutr 1990;51:759-67.
- Boozer CN, Daly PA, Homel P, Solomon JL, Blanchard D, Nasser JA, et al. Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord 2002;26:593-604.
- Graham TE, Spriet LL. Metabolic, catecholamine, and exercise performance responses to various doses of caffeine. J Appl Physiol (1985). 1995 Mar;78(3):867-74.
- Carter AJ, O'Connor WT, Carter MJ, Ungerstedt U. Caffeine enhances acetylcholine release in the hippocampus in vivo by a selective interaction with adenosine A1 receptors. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 1995 May;273(2):637-42.
- Hursel R, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Catechin- and caffeine-rich teas for control of body weight in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 2013;98:1682S-93S.
- Rains TM, Agarwal S, Maki KC. Antiobesity effects of green tea catechins: a mechanistic review. J Nutr Biochem 2011;22:1-7. Janssens PL, Hursel R, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Nutraceuticals for body-weight management: The role of green tea catechins. Physiol Behav 2016;162:83-7. [PubMed abstract]
- Turkozu D, Tek NA. A minireview of effects of green tea on energy expenditure. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr 2017;57:254-8.
- Millan, M; “The role of monoamines in the actions of established and novel antidepressant agents: a critical review”; European Journal of Pharmacology; 500(1): 371-384; 2004.
- leckenstein, A., Volz, T., Riddle, E., Gibb, J., & Hanson, G; “New Insights into Mechanism of Action of Amphetamines”; Annual review of Pharmacology and Toxicology; 47: 681-698; 2007.
- Wise, R., & Bozarth, M; “Brain Mechanism of Drug Reward and Euphoria”; Journal of Psychiatric Medicine, 3(4): 445-460; 1985.
- Betz JM. Yohimbe. In: Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, et al., eds. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. 2nd ed. London and New York: Informa Healthcare; 2010:861-8.
- Lafontan M, Berlan M, Galitzky J, Montastruc JL. Alpha-2 adrenoceptors in lipolysis: alpha 2 antagonists and lipid-mobilizing strategies. Am J Clin Nutr. 1992 Jan;55(1 Suppl):219S-227S.
- Ehlert U, et al. Salivary alpha-amylase levels after yohimbine challenge in healthy men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. (2006)
- Meyerbroeker K, et al. Does yohimbine hydrochloride facilitate fear extinction in virtual reality treatment of fear of flying? A randomized placebo-controlled trial. Psychother Psychosom. (2012)
- Hedner T, et al. Yohimbine pharmacokinetics and interaction with the sympathetic nervous system in normal volunteers. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. (1992)
- Grossman E, et al. Oral yohimbine increases blood pressure and sympathetic nervous outflow in hypertensive patients. J Cardiovasc Pharmacol. (1993)
- Galitzky J, et al. Pharmacodynamic effects of chronic yohimbine treatment in healthy volunteers. Eur J Clin Pharmacol. (1990)
- Ostojic SM. Yohimbine: the effects on body composition and exercise performance in soccer players. Res Sports Med. 2006 Oct-Dec:14(4):288-99.
- Alkahatib A, Seijo M, Larumbe E, Naclerio F. Acute effectiveness of a "fat-loss" product on substrate utilization, perception of hunger, mood state and rate of perceived exertion at rest and during exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Nov 25:12(44).
- Cangiano C, Laviano A, Del Ben M, Preziosa I, Angelico F, Cascino A, Rossi-Fanelli F. Effects of oral 5-hydroxy-tryptophan on energy intake and macronutrient selection in non-insulin dependent diabetic patients. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998 Jul:22(7):648-54.
- Shell, W; A randomized, placebo-controlled trial of an amino acid preparation on timing and quality of sleep.; Am J Ther. 2010 Mar-Apr;17(2):133-9.
- Emanuele E, et al; An open-label trial of L-5-hydroxytryptophan in subjects with romantic stress . Neuro Endocrinol Lett. (2010)
- Rondanelli M, et al; Relationship between the absorption of 5-hydroxytryptophan from an integrated diet, by means of Griffonia simplicifolia extract, and the effect on satiety in overweight females after oral spray administration . Eat Weight Disord. (2012)
- Cangiano C, et al; Eating behavior and adherence to dietary prescriptions in obese adult subjects treated with 5-hydroxytryptophan . Am J Clin Nutr. (1992)
- Del’Guidice T, Lemay F, Lemasson M, et al. Stimulation of 5-HT2C Receptors Improves Cognitive Deficits Induced by Human Tryptophan Hydroxylase 2 Loss of Function Mutation. Neuropsychopharmacology. 2014;39(5):1125-1134. doi:10.1038/npp.2013.313.