PREMIUM HAIR, SKIN & NAILS SUPPORT
Whether it is on stage, at the gym, or living everyday life – Ladies we know you want to be at your very best and LOOK your very best. So much time is spent with nutrition and training to address improving your body composition to reveal that hard-earned, lean and toned muscle, yet what makes you glow from the inside is often overlooked. Common trouble areas including hair, skin, and nails are all visual focal points, but what appears on the outside manifests within the body. FemaGlow is a premium beauty solution formulated to support radiant beauty and help you look as badass as you feel.
Another ho-hum ‘hair, skin and nails vitamin mix’ will not cut it. That is why FemaGlow is designed using the highly bioavailable, hydrolyzed keratin, KeraGLO®, and DNActive®, a rich source of natural protamines as part of a research backed formula to change the way you supplement for beauty support. FemaGlow will aid in not only protecting and repairing hair, but improving its strength, brightness, and luster along with improving the strength, elasticity retention of your nails and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving elasticity, and improving brightness and radiance of skin. Ɨ
- KeraGLO® Keratin for Protection & Strengthening of Hair, Skin & Nails Ɨ
- Supports Healthy Hair Growth & Prevents Hair Loss Ɨ
- Promotes Healthy Aging & Cellular Support Ɨ
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with a meal.
KeraGLO ® (Solubilized Keratin)
Class of naturally occurring, fibrous proteins that serve as the main structural constituent of feathers, horns, hooves, and hair; Considered highly beneficial, yet has issues of being indigestible; KeraGLO® overcomes this traditional issue by hydrolyzing the keratin1,2
Shown to potentially reduce hair loss from washing, improve hair strength and improve brightness/luster of hair.
Suggested to be capable of binding with the nail and providing improved strength, elasticity, and moisture retention3,4
Derived from the fruit of the plant Serenoa repens; Composed of a variety of fatty acids.
Have been shown to block the action of enzymes that convert the hormone testosterone into DHT; This can prevent hair loss as DHT is highly androgenic and can cause hair loss in genetically susceptible individuals5
Potentially aids in hair regrowth; Demonstrated over the course of 2 years to increase hair growth on the crown of users by up to 38% of those with male pattern baldness6
Fermented DNA derived from salmon milt; Naturally contains high levels of nucleic acids and strong antioxidant potential; Contains protamines which are small, arginine-rich nucleic proteins7
Potentially reduce blood levels of proinflammatory molecules; Found to improve pain symptoms in individuals with neuroinflammatory conditions8
Potentially mitigates age-related declines in learning and memory and promotes healthy cellular aging9
Bu Gu Zhi
Used for centuries (if not longer) in both Chinese Medicine and Ayurveda, Bu Gu Zhi is a phytochemical extracted from the seeds of the Babchi plant.
A natural antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, it mimics the effect of retinol by stimulating cell turnover (which in turn stimulates collagen), diminishing hyperpigmentation, moisturizing skin, smoothing fine lines, refining skin texture, boosting radiance, and enhancing skin firmness.
One of the most popular perennial Chinese traditional medicines; Used for the treatment of various diseases and medical conditions and is known for its pharmacokinetic actions10
Promotes hair growth and strength via nourishing body and blood11
Traditionally used to help reverse gray coloring of hair back to its original color12
Made up of a group of chemical compounds including retinol, retinaldehyde, retinoic acid, and provitamin A carotenoids which include beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene and cryptoxanthin; Retinol and beta-carotene are two of the most common forms with retinol primarily found in animal sources and beta carotene in plant sources13.Key vitamin in the maintenance of healthy skin, vision, and immune system function as well as gene transcription14–16
A fat-soluble vitamin that is one of 24 micronutrients critical for survival; Naturally synthesized by the skin when adequate amounts of cholesterol are available when exposed to the sun but also found in food such as fish, eggs, and dairy17
Crucial for cognitive health/function, immune health, bone health, and overall well-being18–20
Important for healthy aging as it plays a large role in bone health and prevention of cardiometabolic disease21,22
This vitamin consists of eight molecules divided into two subcategories – tocopherols and tocotrienols; Further divided into alpha (α), beta (β), gamma (γ), and delta (δ) vitamers23
Acts as a major antioxidant and provides a primary defense against lipid peroxidation; Particularly valuable for protecting against free radical/oxidative damage12
Essential B Vitamin is technically vitamin B7 but commonly referred to as just Biotin; Serves as a primary enzymatic cofactor26
Potentially reduces hair loss and boosts thickness overall27
May support the health and thickness of fingernails and toenails28
Can potentially help support healthy skin, especially around the mouth, nostrils, and eyes29
- Heugten E. Growth performance, carcass characteristics, nutrient digestibility and fecal odorous compounds in growing-finishing pigs fed diets containing hydrolyzed feather meal. J Anim Sci. 2002;80(1):171-178. doi:10.2527/2002.801171x
- Sando L. Photochemical crosslinking of soluble wool keratins produces a mechanically stable biomaterial that supports cell adhesion and proliferation. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2010;95(3):901-911. doi:10.1002/jbm.a.32913
- Colombo V. Treatment of brittle fingernails and onychoschizia with biotin: scanning electron microscopy. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1990;23(6 Pt. I):1127-1132. doi:10.1016/0190-9622(90)70345-i
- Hochman L. Brittle nails: response to daily biotin supplementation. Cutis. 1993;51(4):303-305. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8477615/
- Strauch G. Comparison of finasteride (Proscar) and Serenoa repens (Permixon) in the inhibition of 5-alpha reductase in healthy male volunteers. Eur Urol. 1994;26(3):247-252. doi:10.1159/000475388
- Rossi A. Comparitive effectiveness of finasteride vs Serenoa repens in male androgenetic alopecia: a two-year study. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2012;25(4):1167-1173. doi:10.1177/039463201202500435
- Nakamichi N. Hydrolyzed Salmon Milt Extract Enhances Object Recognition and Location Memory Through an Increase in Hippocampal Cytidine Nucleoside Levels in Normal Mice. J Med Food. 2019;22(4):408-415. doi:10.1089/jmf.2018.4285
- Tsilioni I. Effects of an Extract of Salmon Milt on Symptoms and Serum TNF and Substance P in Patients With Fibromyalgia Syndrome. Clin Therameputics. 2019;41(8):1564-1574. doi:10.1016/j.clinthera.2019.05.019
- Venkatesan J. Marine Fish Proteins and Peptides for Cosmeceuticals: A Review. Mar Drugs. 2017;15(5):143. doi:10.3390/md15050143
- Bounda G-A. Review of clinical studies of Polygonum multiflorum Thunb. and its isolated bioactive compounds. Pharmacogn Res. 2015;7(3):225-236. doi:10.4103/0974-8490.157957
- Young Shin J. Polygonum multiflorum extract support hair growth by elongating anagen phase and abrogating the effect of androgen in cultured human dermal papilla cells. BMC Complement Med Ther. 2020;20(144). doi:10.1186/s12906-020-02940-5
- Dinh Thang N. Polygonum multiflorum root extract as a potential candidate for treatment of early graying hair. J Adv Pharm Technol Res. 2017;8(1). doi:10.4103/2231-4040.197332
- Vitamin A. In: Britannica. Encyclopedia Britannica; 2021. https://www.britannica.com/science/vitamin-A
- Vahlquist A. Vitamin A in human skin: II Concentrations of carotene, retinol and dehydroretinol in various components of normal skin. J Investig Dermatol. 1982;79(2):94-97. doi:10.1111/1523-1747.ep12500033
- Saari J. Vitamin A and Vision. Subcell Biochem. 2016;81:231-259. doi:10.1007/978-94-024-0945-1_9
- Huang Z. Role of Vitamin A in the Immune System. J Clin Med. 2018;6(7):258. doi:10.3390/jcm7090258
- Haines S. Vitamin D supplementation: what’s known, what to do, and what’s needed. Pharmacotherapy. 2012;32(4):354-382. doi:10.1002/phar.1037
- Anastasiou C. Vitamin D and cognition: an update of the current evidence. J Alzheimers Dis. 2014;42(Suppl 3):S71-80. doi:10.3233/JAD-132636
- Prietl B. Vitamin D and immune function. Nutrients. 2013;5(7):2502-2521. doi:10.3390/nu5072502
- Turner A. Vitamin D and bone health. Scandanavian J Clin Lab Investig. 2012;243:65-72. doi:10.3109/00365513.2012.681963
- Morales J. Vitamin D for Healthy Aging. J Am Geriatr Soc. 2017;65(7). doi:10.1111/jgs.14885
- Wang C. Role of vitamin d in cardiometabolic diseases. J Diabetes Res. 2013;2013(243934). doi:10.1155/2013/243934
- Vitamin E. https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminE-HealthProfessional/#en1
- Simes D. Vitamin K as a Diet Supplement with Impact in Human Health: Current Evidence in Age-Related Diseases. Nutrients. 2020;12(1):138. doi:10.3390/nu12010138
- Paakkari I. Vitamin K: from coagulation to calcification. Duodecim. 2016;132(19):1755-1762. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29188966/
- Mock D. Biotin: From Nutrition to Therapeutics. J Nutr. 2017;147(8):1487-1492. doi:10.3945/jn.116.238956
- Guo E. Diet and hair loss: effects of nutrient deficiency and supplement use. Dermatol Pract Concept. 2017;7(1):1-10. doi:10.5826/dpc.0701a01
- Floersheim G. Treatment of brittle fingernails with biotin. Z Hautkr. 1989;64(1):41-48. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2648686/
- Mock D. Skin manifestations of biotin deficiency. Semin Dermatol. 1991;10(4):296-302. doi:PMID: 1764357
What makes FemaGlow different from other hair, skin & nails supplements?
FemaGlow contains clinical doses of the most cutting edge, research-validated, patented ingredients to not only protect and repair hair, but improve its strength, brightness, and luster along with improving the strength, elasticity retention of your nails and reducing fine lines and wrinkles, improving elasticity, and improving brightness and radiance of the skin.
Every ingredient was selectively chosen not only by its beneficial relationship to what it has to offer the hair, skin & nails but the body as a whole. At Dragon Pharma dig much deeper and we understand that a healthier inside will show from the outside!
How long does it take to see results?
On average most customers can expect great results after 30-90 days of usage. However, many people can expect noticeable results after only 2-3 weeks of usage.
Although users typically will see results within 30 days, the reported effects get better after 3 months of continuous use, which allows the body to optimize hair & nail growth alongside a nourished skin. We recommend stocking up on a minimum of 3 bottles to see enhanced benefits over time and to take advantage of the stack discount pricing.
Can men take FemaGlow?
Yes. FemaGlow is effective for men as well. Our ingredients do not contain any hormonal properties that will affect the usage for a male.
Why can't I just take Biotin to grow my hair?
Taking just Biotin is one small piece of the puzzle. Vitamins work hand in hand with each other to deliver a fully comprehensive solution to your hair growth needs. Our team put together a scientific comprehensive solution to maintain youthful-looking skin and promote healthy, lustrous hair and strong, beautiful nails.
Is FemaGlow made in an FDA-approved facility?
All Dragon Pharma products are made in facilities that are certified to follow GMP (Good Manufacturing Process), required by the FDA. This means our manufacturers have specific quality standards to ensure every product has the right identity, purity, strength and composition.
Should I continue to use FemaGow after I get my desired results?
Yes! FemaGlow should be taken consistently if you want to continue to enjoy all the benefits of a more hydrated skin, stronger nails and thicker hair.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you are experiencing unwanted side effects.