NATURAL IMMUNE SUPPORT
Let’s face it, when it comes to performing your very best, no matter what your goal is, if you don’t feel well, your performance is going take a nosedive. The #1 line of defense for your body is the immune system and if it isn’t optimally functioning, you’re leaving performance on the table. Old school thought was to have products mega dose Vitamin C, but that can lead to upset stomach and other gastric distress.
Dragon Pharma Immune Daily Rx is the evolution of immune system support and has been formulated to support optimal immune function, using a natural combination of high-potency ingredients that support function and act as natural immune-modulators.Ɨ
- Promotes Healthy Immune System Ɨ
- Enhances Natural Anti-Inflammatory Response Ɨ
- All-Natural Formula Ɨ
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with a meal.
Also known as the ‘Queen of Mushrooms’ or ‘Mushroom of Immortality’, it is a fungus that grows in various hot and humid locations in Asia and has been used extensively in traditional Eastern medicine1
Shown to positively moderate the immune system; Reduces immune system activity when over-stimulated and strengthens the immune system when it is in a weakened state by increasing the amount of active immune cells2
Strong source of antioxidants - protect cellular components from oxidative damage, which is likely to decrease risk of mutations and carcinogenesis and also protect immune cells, allowing them to maintain immune surveillance and response3
Also known as the ‘King of Bitters’; A medicinal plant traditionally used as anti-inflammation and anti-bacteria herb.
Andrographolide, the major active component of the plant exhibits diverse pharmacological activities, including anti-inflammation, anti-cancer, anti-obesity, anti-diabetes, and other activities4
Shown to be one of the few compounds able to reduce the length of sickness when taken at the first signs of sickness5
High-purity 1,3 Beta Glucan produced via fermentation that delivers 85% minimum of the isolated β-(1→3) linkage.
Beta-glucans are naturally occurring polysaccharides that are found in the cell walls of bacteria, fungi, yeasts, algae, lichens, and plants, such as oats and barley; Used in traditional medicine for a variety of ailments6
Shown to increase host immune defense by activating complement system, enhancing macrophages and natural killer cell function7
Amplifies the absorption of ingredients including peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating the absorption specific mRNA and transporters8
Shown to rejuvenate ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation9
Supports digestive system by maintaining a healthy microbiota population via mending ulcerated and damaged intestinal epithelial cell surfaces for the microbiota to populate10
Helps support stronger immune functions by mending ulcerated epithelial cells and reducing the inflammation in intestines9
1. Babu D. The Sacred Mushroom “Reishi” - A Review. Am-Eurasian J Bot. 2008;1(3):107-110.
2. Wang Y. Update on the Benefits and Mechanisms of Action of the Bioactive Vegetal Alkaloid Berberine on Lipid Metabolism and Homeostasis. J Cholest. 2018;(7173920). doi:10.1155/2018/7173920
3. Mau J. Antioxidant properties of several medicinal mushrooms. J Agric Food Chem. 2002;50(21):6072-6077. doi:10.1021/jf0201273
4. Dai Y. Overview of pharmacological activities of Andrographis paniculata and its major compound andrographolide. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr J. 2019;59(Suppl 1):S17-S29. doi:10.1080/10408398.2018.1501657
5. Jayakumar T. Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology of Andrographis paniculata and Its Major Bioactive Phytoconstituent Andrographolide. Evid Based Complement Altern Med. 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/846740
6. Chi-Fung Chan G. The effects of β-glucan on human immune and cancer cells. J Hematol OncolJ Hematol Oncol. 2009;2(25). doi:10.1186/1756-8722-2-25
7. Akramiene D. Effects of beta-glucans on the immune system. Med Kaunas. 2007;43(8):597-606.
8. Chang T. Effect of ginsenosides on glucose uptake in human Caco-2 cells is mediated through altered Na+/glucose cotransporter 1 expression. J Agric Food Chem. 2007;55(5):1993-1998. doi:10.1021/jf062714k
9. Lee S. Astragaloside II promotes intestinal epithelial repair by enhancing L-arginine uptake and activating the mTOR pathway. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1). doi:10.1038/s41598-017-12435-y
10. Wang H. Bioactivity enhancement of herbal supplements by intestinal microbiota focusing on ginsenosides. Am J Chin Med. 2011;39(6):1103-1115. doi:10.1142/S0192415X11009433
WHAT IS DAILY RX IMMUNE?
Daily Rx Immune is a premium, research backed formula designed to promote a healthy immune system and enhance the natural anti-inflammatory response. Daily Rx Immune uses a combination of research backed ingredients that work in synergy to support and bolster immune system function. Rather than just cramming the product with vitamin c like traditional immune support supps tend to do, Immune Rx is the evolution of immune system support and has been formulated to support optimal immune function, using a natural combination of high-potency ingredients that support function and act as natural immune-modulators.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE DAILYR RX IMMUNE?
Daily Rx Immune is best taken on a daily basis with a meal.
WHAT CAN I STACK WITH DAILY RX IMMUNE?
All of the products in the Dragon Rx series are designed so that they can be stacked with not only any of the other products in the Dragon Rx line, but to be stackable with any Dragon Pharma product in the line.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTY INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult your physician a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you are experience unwanted side effects.