Extreme Pump & Nootropic Catalyst Ɨ
“The Pump”. What is it? You may ask. To some, it’s defined literally, going by the scientific term hyperemia, which is the increased blood flow to muscles of the body, saturating them with nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood. To others, “The Pump” is a state of mind…and out of body experience where what is happening physically is fused with the satisfaction of connecting with the iron on a ritual like level. However you define it, best pumps possible can’t be achieved without optimal effort and focus in the gym. That is why we created MR. VEINZ.
MR. VEINZ is formulated to be the most cutting edge, stimulant-free, pump and nootropic centric pre-workout on the market. Starting with the pumps, rather than using borrowed science like all the other ‘pump’ pre-workouts out there, MR. VEINZ utilizes a three-prong approach for maximum vasodilation. Featuring Nitrosigine®, HydroMax® and S7®, these three novel ingredients combine to address blood vessel relaxation, enhanced muscle cell volume and enhance bioavailable endogenous nitric oxide production by 230%. Ɨ
Rounding out MR. VEINZ is a high potency, stimulant-free nootropic matrix. While pre-workout formulas have traditionally relied on stimulants for enhancing focus and training intensity, the route taken with MR. VEINZ is utilizing novel, scientifically backed nootropics. Featuring Noogandha® as the star player and paired with a trio of potent additional nootropic components, you’ll experience enhanced cognition, elevated focus, heightened training intensity and have it all tied together with potent stress mitigation to keep you locked in for the long term. Ɨ
Massive pumps, enhanced nutrient delivery and razor-sharp focus. Simply put, MR. VEINZ is stimulant-free pre-workouts, redefined. Ɨ
- MAXIMIZE PUMPS VIA VASODILATION & CELL VOLUMIZATIONƗ
- NOVEL, STIMULANT-FREE NOOTROPIC FORMULA FOR FOCUS & STRESS MITIGATIONƗ
- ENHANCED NUTRIENT DELIVERY & UPTAKEƗ
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE
We recommend begin by mixing 1 small scoop (3.9g) of your favorite MR. VEINZ Stim Free flavor with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume 20-30 minutes prior to training.
For those looking to maximize muscle pumps, vasodilation and enhanced cognition state, users may use the 1 big scoop (7.8g). Ɨ
Mr. Veinz Research Summary
Highly concentrated and stable blend of glycerol and silica; Forms the most stable and potent version of glycerol available, yielding 65% free molecular glycerol.
Shown to promote plasma and intracellular volume of fluid in skeletal muscle resulting in maximal pumps and fullness1
Promotes hyperhydration of muscle cells for training adaptation and hydration state2
Positively impacts osmolarity maintenance of fluid regulation in tissues3
A novel bonding of arginine, inositol and potassium silicate that combine to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone
Research suggests that 1.5g of Nitrosigine® performs just as well, if not better than 8g of Citrulline Malate4
Works up to 500% more effectively than traditional Arginine HCL5
Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation6
Shown to improve ability to perform complex cognitive tests requiring mental flexibility, processing speed and executive functioning7
Promotes sustained muscle pumps and enhanced nutrient delivery8
Low dose blend of seven plant-based ingredients that increases endogenous nitric oxide production
Shown to increase bioavailable nitric oxide by 230% above baseline9
AstraGin® (Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng (root) Extract)
Amplifies the absorption of ingredients including peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating the absorption specific mRNA and transporters10
Shown to rejuvenate ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation11
Supports digestive system by maintaining a healthy microbiota population via mending ulcerated and damaged intestinal epithelial cell surfaces for the microbiota to populate12
Helps support stronger immune functions by mending ulcerated epithelial cells and reducing the inflammation in intestines11
Naturally occurring amino acid found in the diet that is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline13
Seems to provide a 'safety buffer' of building blocks that can prolong the anti-stress effect of catecholamines by delaying depletion14
Shown to help decrease serotonin to dopamine ratio during exercise, decreasing the perception of fatigue15
Noogandha® (Withania somnifera)
A novel version of the ayurvedic herb, ashwagandha, Noogandha® is bonded with phospholipids to increase bioavailability and absorption rate. Process also makes crossing the blood-brain barrier possible, which can make this extract of higher potency than other ashwagandha.
Next generation TWO in ONE organic ashwagandha root extract offering both adaptogenic benefits along with concentrated compounds that bring about nootropic cognitive performance benefits16
Shown to help maintain healthy levels of the stress hormone, cortisol17
Supports reduced stress and anxiety in adults subjects18
Alpinia galanga Extract
Native to southeast Asia, this ayurvedic herb is a member of the ginger family and contains extracts in the rhizome of the plant19
Elevates cognitive function including amplified attention and memory forming19
When combined with caffeine, Alpinia galanga impedes “caffeine crash” and improves sustained attention at the 3 hour mark20
Suggested to possibly have neuroprotective effects for brain health21,22
Shown to replenish glutathione (GSH) levels and downregulate lipid peroxidation in the brain23
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
Yamabushitakek more commonly known as Lion’s Mane, is a mushroom that grows on old or dead broadleaf trees, and is found in Japan and China
Ultra-versatile, showing promise for antibiotic, anticarcinogenic, antidiabetic, antifatigue, antihypertensive, antihyperlipidemic, antisenescence, cardioprotective, hepatoprotective, nephroprotective, and neuroprotective properties and improvement of anxiety, cognitive function, and depression24
Shown to significantly reduce the rate of cognitive decline and neuro degeneration25
Enhances neuronal communication and nerve regeneration via improved myelination26
Potentially an effective anti-depressant through the modulation of monoamine neurotransmitters and proinflammatory cytokines as well as the regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) pathways27
(1) Nelson, J. Exploring the Potential Ergogenic Effects of Glycerol Hyperhydration. J. Sports Med. 2007, 37 (11), 981–1000. https://doi.org/10.2165/00007256-200737110-00005.
(2) Suleyman, P. The Effect of Glycerol Supplements on Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects. J. Hum. Kinet. 2012, 34, 69–79. https://doi.org/10.2478/v10078-012-0065-x.
(3) Lyons, T. Effects of Glycerol-Induced Hyperhydration Prior to Exercise in the Heat on Sweating and Core Temperature. J. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 1990, 22 (4), 477–483.
(4) Rogers, J. Comparing the Acute Effects of Citrulline Malate and Nitrosigine Supplementation in Young Adults, 2019.
(5) Proctor, S. A Novel Complex of Arginine-Silicate Improves Micro- and Macrovascular Function and Inhibits Glomerular Sclerosis in Insulin-Resistant JCR:LA-Cp Rats. Diabetalogia 2005, 48 (9), 1925–1932. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-005-1862-8.
(6) Rood-Ojalvo, S. The Benefits of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate as a Workout Ingredient. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2015, 12 (Suppl 1), P14. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
(7) Kalman, D. Randomized Prospective Double-Blind Studies to Evaluate the Cognitive Effects of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate in Healthy Physically Active Adults. Nutrients 2016, 8 (11), 736. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8110736.
(8) Komorowski, J. A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Duration of Effect of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate and Arginine Hydrochloride in Healthy Adult Males. Nutrition 2016, 30 (1).
(9) Nemzer, B. Oxidative Stress or Redox Signalling - New Insights into the Effects of a Proprietary Multifunctional Botanical Dietary Supplement. Free Radic. Res. 2018, 52 (3), 362–372. https://doi.org/10.1080/10715762.2017.1390228.
(10) Chang, T. Effect of Ginsenosides on Glucose Uptake in Human Caco-2 Cells Is Mediated through Altered Na+/Glucose Cotransporter 1 Expression. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2007, 55 (5), 1993–1998. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf062714k.
(11) Lee, S. Astragaloside II Promotes Intestinal Epithelial Repair by Enhancing L-Arginine Uptake and Activating the MTOR Pathway. Sci Rep 2017, 7 (1). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-12435-y.
(12) Wang, H. Bioactivity Enhancement of Herbal Supplements by Intestinal Microbiota Focusing on Ginsenosides. Am. J. Chin. Med. 2011, 39 (6), 1103–1115. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0192415X11009433.
(13) Fernstrom, J. Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, and Catecholamine Synthesis and Function in the Brain. J. Nutr. 2007, 137 (6), 1539S-1547S. https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/137.6.1539S.
(14) Agharanya, J. Changes in Catecholamine Excretion after Short-Term Tyrosine Ingestion in Normally Fed Human Subjects. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1981, 34 (1), 82–87. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/34.1.82.
(15) Cordeiro, L. Physical Exercise-Induced Fatigue: The Role of Serotonergic and Dopaminergic Systems. Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 2017, 50 (12). https://doi.org/10.1590/1414-431X20176432.
(16) Hausenblaus, H. Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) [NooGandha®] Supplementation on Adult’s Cortisol, Cognition, and Psychological Outcomes: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial. Jacksonville University.
(17) Auddy, B. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Nutraceutical Assoc. 2008, 11 (1).
(18) Chandrasekhar. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian J. Psychol. Med. 2012, 34 (3), 255–262. https://doi.org/10.4103/0253-7176.106022.
(19) Chudiwal, A. Alpinia Galanga Willd.- An Overview on Phyto-Pharmacological Properties. J. Nat. Prod. Resour. 2010, 1 (2), 143–149.
(20) Srivastava, S. Effect of Alpinia Galanga on Mental Alertness and Sustained Attention With or Without Caffeine: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Coll. Nutr. 36 (8), 631–639. https://doi.org/10.1080/07315724.2017.1342576.
(21) Hanish Singh, J. Neurotransmitter Metabolic Enzymes and Antioxidant Status on Alzheimer’s Disease Induced Mice Treated with Alpinia Galanga (L.) Willd. J. Phytother. Res. 2011, 25 (7), 1061–1067. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3364.
(22) Mundugaru, R. Neuroprotective Functions of Alpinia Galanga in Forebrain Ischemia Induced Neuronal Damage and Oxidative Insults in Rat Hippocampus. Indian J. Pharm. Educ. Res. 2018, 52 (4). https://doi.org/10.5530/ijper.52.4s.79.
(23) Kaushik, P. Protective Effect of Alpinia Galanga in STZ Induced Diabetic Nephropathy. Pak. J. Biol. Sci. 2013, 16 (16), 804–811. https://doi.org/10.3923/pjbs.2013.804.811.
(24) Friedman, M. Chemistry, Nutrition, and Health-Promoting Properties of Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s Mane) Mushroom Fruiting Bodies and Mycelia and Their Bioactive Compounds. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2015, 63 (32), 7108–7123. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.5b02914.
(25) Mori, K. Improving Effects of the Mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium Erinaceus) on Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. J. Phytother. Res. 2009, 23 (3), 367–372. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.2634.
(26) Kolotushkina, E. The Influence of Hericium Erinaceus Extract on Myelination Process in Vitro. Fiziol Zh 2003, 49 (1), 38–45.
(27) Chiu, C. Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium Erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018, 19 (2). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19020341.
Whats is MR. VEINZ Stim-Free?
Mr. Veinz Stim-Free is formulated to be the most cutting edge, stimulant-free, pump and nootropic centric pre-workout on the market. Featuring potent, natural nootropics for enhanced focus and mental clarity and stress mitigation and paired with a 3-prong approach to muscle pumps during training, Mr. Veinz Stim-Free is the ultimate stimulant-free training solution.
How is the new MR. VEINZ Stim-Free different from the original?
We revamped Mr. Veinz to be a truly stimulant free product while the previous version was considered a ‘low-stim’ product. By removing stimulants altogether and instead including potent nootropics and novel pump ingredients, it creates a whole new category of pre-workout.
What is the difference between MR. VEINZ & Venom?
Both Venom and Mr. Veinz were designed to be the ultimate pre-workout solution to help you reach your goals. The difference is that they work in two different pathways, with Venom being a high-energy, stimulant containing formula that focuses on extremely potent energy, training endurance and power. On the other hand, Mr. Veinz is a stimulant-free, nootropic-based product that delivers sharp mental clarity for your training sessions and a focus on maximizing muscle pumps. In a nutshell, if you’re looking for hardcore energy and focus, then Venom is for you. If you are looking for the best pumps around or want a pre-workout that helps with focus without stimulants, Mr. Veinz is the way to go.
Can I stack Venom and MR. VEINZ?
Yes! While both Venom and Mr. Veinz are designed to be ultra-potent and work as a standalone product, you can stack them. By combining both, you harness the power of extreme energy, razor sharp focus with elevated training capacity and the best pumps possible pumps. and training capacity. We recommend assessing your tolerance if you decide to stack the two products by starting with the ‘small’ a scoop of each before proceeding to a full serving of each.
Can I stack ATP Force with MR. VEINZ?
Yes! ATP Force was formulated to deliver a high-power creatine formula that will amplify power output, enhance anaerobic training capacity, and speed recovery. Used as a standalone you’ll love the results but combined with Mr. Veinz, you’ll harness the best of the both worlds: Maximum Power with Maximum Pumps and crisp, Nootropic powered energy and focus.
When is the ideal time to take MR. VEINZ?
Mr. Veinz is best taken 20 or so minutes before your training session. Mr. Veinz is especially versatile as a pre-workout since it is stimulant-free, meaning it can be used at any time of the day without worry of interrupting sleep.
What is nitrosigine?
Nitrosigine is a unique incorporation of bonding arginine, inositol, and potassium silicate combining to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and Silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone.
There are a wide array of positive benefits of incorporating Nitrosigine including improved vasodilation, sustained muscle pumps, enhanced nutrient delivery and cardiovascular health. Nitrosigine is remarkably powerful, promoting the relaxation of blood vessels up to 500% more effectively than traditional L-Arginine. Lastly, a key feature of Nitrosigine as well is that the body doesn’t appear to build a tolerance to its effects over time, but rather improve in effectiveness.
- Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation*
- Positively impacts markers of cardiovascular, renal and metabolic function*
- Shown to increase in effectiveness from sustained use over time*
What is Hydromax?
HydroMax is a highly concentrated and stable blend of glycerol and silica. This unique form of glycerol is the most potent version available, containing over 65% free molecular glycerol while traditional glycerol monostearate is only 5-12% concentrated. It is one of the most beneficial ingredients for pumps as it easily absorbs into the intracellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and muscle tissue. Not only does this maximize the cell volume for pumps, but it also promotes hyperhydration which brings benefits for endurance and stamina events including environmental adaptation to heat, humidity and stress.
- Increases plasma and intracellular volume of fluid in muscle for maximal pumps*
- Promotes hyperhydration for enhanced hydration and training adaptation*
- Positively affects osmolarity maintenance of fluid regulation*
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or if you are under the age of 18. Do not take this product if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications. Consult a licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this or any other dietary supplement, especially if you have a medical condition, or a family history of medical problems including but not limited to heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. Do not exceed recommended serving. Immediately discontinue and consult a licensed qualified medical professional if you experience any adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Love the fact I can take it later in the day and not worry about it affecting my sleep. No crash and the pump was still there. Definitely stocking up on this one. I'm sold on dragon pharma products. Keep um coming.
One of the best preworkouts i have ever tasted my morning pick-me-up
Good The item is good And do the impossible to have a strong, beautiful and healthy body
Great stim free pre workout
O still haven’t got my shipment from 3/13