NATURAL PROSTATE SUPPORT
For men, one of the biggest concerns as aging occurs that is often ‘out of sight, out of mind’ is prostate health. Over time, the prostate will naturally begin to grow and as it does, this presses on the bladder and urethra, blocking the normal flow of urine and can also lead to issues like erectile dysfunction, reduced sexual satisfaction, decreased libido and problems maintaining erections.
Dragon Pharma Prostate Daily Rx is formulated to address all of these issues but targeting the key issues associated with prostate health.
Through regular use, the ingredients in Prostate Daily Rx can support healthy prostate aging, aid in cellular health, prevent cellular growth and subsequent formation of BPH and promote overall healthy cellular health. Ɨ
Promotes Healthy Prostate Function †
- Enhances Natural Anti-Inflammatory Response †
- Elevate Cellular Health & Maintenance †
HOW TO USE
As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (2 capsules) daily with a meal.
Naturally occurring supplement derived from the fruit of the plant Serenoa repens that is a concoction of various fatty acids1
Demonstrated the ability to block the testosterone into DHT; Works by inhibiting 5a-reductasen and enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT (dihydrotestosterone)2
Research has shown that reduced DHT has been shown to prevent benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS)3,4
Medicinal thistle used in traditional medicines with the main active constituent being Silymarins5
Demonstrated in research to possess therapeutic effects in those with liver issues and protects from toxins and improve liver function overall; Suggests it could reduce liver inflammation and liver damage6
Shown to have anticancer actions on human prostate carcinoma in vitro and in vivo; Effective suppressor of prostate-specific antigen secretion by androgen dependent cells7
Naturally occurring herbal supplement traditionally used in African medicine for purpose of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Shown to possibly slow the growth of actual prostate cells and prevent BPH from forming8
Has been shown to possibly protect against cancerous cells in the prostate; Acts on androgen receptors which ultimately control prostate growth9
Shown to effectively treat prostatitis, even when compared up against antibiotics10
Bioflavonoid compound found in a wide variety of plants and herbs; Especially abundant in chamomile tea and parsley11
Exerts anti-anxiety effects when consumed at high doses; Extremely high doses may be sedative12
High potency, anti-cancer compound; Shown to protect against a wide variety of cancers with high selectivity for cancer cells as opposed to non-cancer cells13
Shown to particularly effective in inhibiting cancer cells and strongly inhibiting tumor cell invasion and migration14
Black Pepper Extract
Increases the bioavailability of other ingredients and increases time active in system by downregulating enzymes15
Shown to increase absorption by slowing intestinal transit rate and thus prolonging the time said compounds are exposed to the potential uptake16
Inhibits glucuronidation in the liver, a process that attaches a molecule (glucuronide) to drugs to signal for their urinary excretion. This is a natural process that safeguards the body from too high of levels of drugs and supplements, but on the downside, it inhibits all uptake and renders some supplements useless.17
1. Penugonda K. Fatty Acid and Phytosterol Content of Commercial Saw Palmetto Supplements.Nutr J. 2013;5(9):3617-3633. doi:10.3390/nu5093617
2. Pais P. Determination of the potency of a novel saw palmetto supercritical CO2 extract (SPSE) for 5α-reductase isoform II inhibition using a cell-free in vitro test system.Res Rep Urol. 2016;8:41-49. doi:10.2147/RRU.S96576
3. Suter A. Improving BPH symptoms and sexual dysfunctions with a saw palmetto preparation? Results from a pilot trial.Phytother Res. 2013;27(2):218-226. doi:10.1002/ptr.4696
4. Suzuki M. Pharmacological effects of saw palmetto extract in the lower urinary tract.Acta Pharm Sin. 2009;30(3):271-281. doi:10.1038/aps.2009.1
5. Lee D. Molecular structure and stereochemistry of silybin A, silybin B, isosilybin A, and isosilybin B, Isolated from Silybum marianum (milk thistle).J Nat Prod. 2003;66(9):1171-1174. doi:10.1021/np030163b
6. Polachi N. Modulatory effects of silibinin in various cell signaling pathways against liver disorders and cancer - A comprehensive review.Eur J Med Chem. 2016;123:577-595. doi:10.1016/j.ejmech.2016.07.070
7. Davis-Searles P. Milk thistle and prostate cancer: differential effects of pure flavonolignans from Silybum marianum on antiproliferative end points in human prostate carcinoma cells.Cancer Res. 2005;65(10):4448-4457. doi:10.1158/0008-5472.CAN-04-4662
8. Larre S. Biological effect of human serum collected before and after oral intake of Pygeum africanum on various benign prostate cell cultures.Asian J Androl. 2012;14(3):499-504. doi:10.1038/aja.2011.132
9. Papaioannou M. NBBS isolated from Pygeum africanum bark exhibits androgen antagonistic activity, inhibits AR nuclear translocation and prostate cancer cell growth.Invest New Drugs. 2010;28(6):729-743. doi:10.1007/s10637-009-9304-y
10. Konstantinos S. A Prospective Interventional Study in Chronic Prostatitis with Emphasis to Clinical Features.Urol J. 2014;11(4):1829-1833.
11. Shukla S. Apigenin: A Promising Molecule for Cancer Prevention.Pharmacol Res. 2010;27(6):962-978. doi:10.1007/s11095-010-0089-7
12. Viola H. Apigenin, a component of Matricaria recutita flowers, is a central benzodiazepine receptors-ligand with anxiolytic effects.Planta Med. 1995;61(3):213-216. doi:10.1055/s-2006-958058
13. Sung B. Role of Apigenin in Cancer Prevention via the Induction of Apoptosis and Autophagy.J Cancer Prev. 2016;21(4):216-226. doi:10.15430/JCP.2016.21.4.216
14. Yan X. Apigenin in cancer therapy: anti-cancer effects and mechanisms of action.Cell Biosci. 2017;7(50). doi:10.1186/s13578-017-0179-x
15. Kesarwani K. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview.Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(4):253-266. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
16. Mehmood M. Pharmacological basis for the medicinal use of black pepper and piperine in gastrointestinal disorders.J Med Food. 13(5). doi:10.1089/jmf.2010.1065
17. Han H. The effects of black pepper on the intestinal absorption and hepatic metabolism of drugs.Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2011;7(6):721-729. doi:10.1517/17425255.2011.570332
WHAT IS DAILY RX PROSTATE?
Daily Rx Prostate is a premium, research backed formula designed to help support optimal prostate function and reduce cellular inflammation.
WHAT IS THE BEST TIME TO TAKE DAILYR RX PROSTATE?
Daily Rx Prostate is best taken on a daily basis with a meal.
WHAT CAN I STACK WITH DAILY RX PROSTATE?
All of the products in the Dragon Rx series are designed so that they can be stacked with not only any of the other products in the Dragon Rx line, but to be stackable with any Dragon Pharma product in the line.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult your physician a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you are experience unwanted side effects.