HIGH-POTENCY NATURAL ANABOLIC
We all want it…more muscle mass, more strength, and faster results! Sure, there have been various things out there that can deliver such things previously, but at the potential cost of overall health as there can be some nasty side effects from these traditional methods.
Introducing Dragon Pharma Hydra – The High-Potency Natural Anabolic designed to help you unlock new muscle growth potential, accelerated recovery, intense pumps, and enhanced performance at the gym, all without the unwanted side effects.
How is this possible? We created Hydra using high-potency, natural anabolic, and myostatin inhibitors from plants. Research-backed and safe, the ingredients in Hydra will aid in increasing protein synthesis, amplifying training results, and supporting an environment for hypertrophy (muscle growth).
The result? Faster muscle growth, intense training pumps, enhanced strength and performance potential, amplified recovery, and overall…more gains. Ɨ
- Reduce Myostatin for Unlocking New Growth Potential Ɨ
- Optimize & Amplify Muscle Protein Synthesis Ɨ
- Support Advanced Hypertrophy Ɨ
HOW TO USE
Directions: Take 1 serving (3 capsules) of Hydra 45-60 minutes prior to your training session. On non-training days, take 1 serving (3 capsules) mid-day.
For better results, Hydra is recommended to be taken in cycles of 4-8 weeks, followed by a break of at least 4 weeks.
What is Hydra?
Hydra is a high-potency natural anabolic designed to help you unlock new muscle growth potential, accelerated recovery, intense pumps, and enhanced performance at the gym, all without the unwanted side effects.
What makes Hydra different?
Unlike traditional muscle-building products on the market, Hydra does not use exogenous hormones that suppress your natural hormone levels, resulting in the dreaded ‘shut down’ associated with prohormones. It also does not cause issues such as liver stress or other organ issues as it does not use synthetic, methylated compounds.
Is Hydra just for men?
While Hydra is non-hormonal, it does feature phytoandrogens which have effects similar to testosterone via acting on androgen receptors, so we recommend that it only be used by men. For ladies looking to amplify their lean muscle growth and body composition, that is why we designed Fematrope.
Does Hydra affect your natural hormone levels?
No. Hydra does not use exogenous hormones or cause suppression of your natural hormone levels.
What is the best way/time to take Hydra?
We recommend 1 serving (3 capsules) of Hydra 45-60 minutes before your training session. On non-workout days, take 1 serving around the same time of day that you usually train.
How long can I take Hydra?
We recommend using Hydra for 8 weeks, followed by a 4-week break. This helps keep the receptors fresh to maximize the lean muscle and strength gain effects.
Does Hydra require a PCT?
No. Since Hydra is non-hormonal and non-suppressive, there is no need for PCT.
Does Hydra require liver/organ support?
No. Hydra is not methylated and does not cause liver/organ stress like traditional anabolic products.
Hydra Research Summary
Omega-6 ‘cousin’ to EPA that is synthesized from linoleic acid; Found in the brain where it comprises 10-12% of total fatty acids and in muscle, comprising 15-17% of total fatty acids1
Provides inflammation, a necessary immune response to repairing damaged tissue that is activated during injury or irritation (such as strength training); Precursor to various leukotrienes, prostaglandins, and thromboxane - collectively known as eicosanoids2
Produces two prostaglandins – PGE2 & PGE2α; Work to increase protein breakdown and stimulate protein synthesis – Translates to potentially increasing skeletal muscle fiber growth3,4
Suggested to increase lean body mass, strength, and power output5,6
Eucommia Ulmoides Extract
Contains phytoandrogens which can help augment signaling of other androgens through androgen receptors, therefore increasing their efficacy7
Shown to provide muscle-building effects through androgen receptors without the negative prostate or hair-loss stimulation effects associated with testosterone8
May potentially aid in skeletal muscle development, bone density improvement, increased training capacity, and increases in libido9–11
Smilax sieboldii (Std. For Laxogenin)
Plant-based compound referred to as one of the brassinosteroids12
Exhibits anabolic properties similar to that of the drug Anavar, yet is NON-hormonal and does not interfere with the body’s natural endocrine system (doesn’t alter testosterone nor estrogen levels).13
Potentially aids in the growth of lean muscle mass and improved body composition14
Naturally occurring compound found in parsley, but also in smaller quantities in celery, oranges, grapefruit, and chamomile15
Shown to act as an anti-inflammatory agent for reducing inflammation related issues16
Research has shown it to not only enhance muscle hypertrophy but to also prevent muscle breakdown17
Black Pepper Extract
Increases the bioavailability of other ingredients and increases time active in the system by downregulating enzymes18
Shown to increase absorption by slowing intestinal transit rate and thus prolonging the time said compounds are exposed to the potential uptake19
Inhibits glucuronidation in the liver, a process that attaches a molecule (glucuronide) to drugs to signal for their urinary excretion. This is a natural process that safeguards the body from too high of levels of drugs and supplements, but on the downside, it inhibits all uptake and renders some supplements useless.20Page Break
- Brash A. Arachidonic acid as a bioactive molecule.J Clin Invest. 2001;107(11):1339-1345. doi:10.1172/JCI13210
- Calder P. Polyunsaturated fatty acids, inflammation, and immunity.Lipids J. 2001;36(9):1007-1024. doi:10.1007/s11745-001-0812-7
- De Souza E. Effects of Arachidonic Acid Supplementation on Acute Anabolic Signaling and Chronic Functional Performance and Body Composition Adaptations.PLoS One. 2016;11(5):E0155153. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0155153
- Akasaka H. Identification of the two-phase mechanism of arachidonic acid regulating inflammatory prostaglandin E2 biosynthesis by targeting COX-2 and mPGES-1.Arch Biochem Biophys. 2016;603:29-37. doi:10.1016/j.abb.2016.04.011
- Roberts M. Effects of arachidonic acid supplementation on training adaptations in resistance-trained males.J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2007;4(21). doi:10.1186/1550-2783-4-21
- Markworth J. Arachidonic acid supplementation transiently augments the acute inflammatory response to resistance exercise in trained men.J Appl Physiol. 2018;125(2):271-286. doi:10.1152/japplphysiol.00169.2018
- Ong V. Novel phytoandrogens and lipidic augmenters from Eucommia ulmoides.BMC Complement Altern Med. 2007;7(3). doi:10.1186/1472-6882-7-3
- Hussain T. Health-Promoting Properties of Eucommia ulmoides: A Review.Evid Based Complement Altern Med. Published online March 2016. doi:10.1155/2016/5202908
- Kim JY. Effects of Eucommia ulmoides extract on longitudinal bone growth rate in adolescent female rats.Phytother Res. 2015;29(1):148=53. doi:10.1002/ptr.5195
- Yanmei L. Changes in Lactate Dehydrogenase and 3-Hydroxyacetyl-CoA Dehydrenase Activities in Rat Skeletal Muscle by the Administration of Eucommia ulmoides Oliver Leaf with Spontaneous Running-training.Biol Pharm Bull. 1999;22(9). doi:10.1248/bpb.22.941
- Lim P. Asian herbals and aphrodisiacs used for managing ED.Transl Androl Urol. 2017;6(2). doi:10.21037/tau.2017.04.04
- Wang Q. Synthesis of brassinosteroids analogues from laxogenin and their plant growth promotion.Nat Prod Res. 2015;29(2):149-157. doi:10.1080/14786419.2014.968151
- Tian L. Steroidal Saponins from the Genus Smilax and Their Biological Activities.Nat Prod Bioprospecting. 2017;7(4):283-298. doi:10.1007/s13659-017-0139-5
- Bishop G. Brassinosteroids and Plant Steroid Hormone Signaling.Plant Cell. 2002;14(Suppl):S97-110. doi:10.1105/tpc.001461
- He X. Protective role of apigenin in cisplatin-induced renal injury.Eur J Pharmacol. 2016;789:215-221. doi:10.1016/j.ejphar.2016.07.003
- Leyva-Lopez N. Flavonoids as Cytokine Modulators: A Possible Therapy for Inflammation-Related Diseases.Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17(6). doi:10.3390/ijms17060921
- Jang YJ. Apigenin enhances skeletal muscle hypertrophy and myoblast differentiation by regulating Prmt7.Oncotarget. 2017;8(45):78300-78311. doi:10.18632/oncotarget.20962
- Kesarwani K. Bioavailability enhancers of herbal origin: An overview.Asian Pac J Trop Biomed. 2013;3(4):253-266. doi:10.1016/S2221-1691(13)60060-X
- Mehmood M. Pharmacological basis for the medicinal use of black pepper and piperine in gastrointestinal disorders.J Med Food. 13(5). doi:10.1089/jmf.2010.1065
- Han H. The effects of black pepper on the intestinal absorption and hepatic metabolism of drugs.Expert Opin Drug Metab Toxicol. 2011;7(6):721-729. doi:10.1517/17425255.2011.570332
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you are experiencing unwanted side effects.