DryUp High Potency Diuretic & Thermogenic Matrix
Dragon Pharma DryUp is a high-potency diuretic and exothermic catalyst, designed to increase calorie burn, sweat output and rapidly shed subcutaneous (under the skin) water. While some diuretics focus just on water loss, DryUp takes things to a new level with the inclusion of the exothermic ingredients gamma butyrobetaine and Afromomum melegueta to enhance body heat and calorie burn while also addressing excess water.
DryUp has also been formulated to address electrolyte loss that is often associated with diuretics to keep your muscle functioning properly while helping to attain your best look.
Whether you are looking to do a photo shoot, step on the competition stage or just look your best for a pool party, DryUp will get you where you want to be.
- STRONG NATURAL DIURETIC SUPPORT Ɨ
- PROMOTES EXOTHERMIC ACTIVITY FOR ENHANCED CALORIE BURN Ɨ
- RAPIDLY AID IN SHEDDING EXCESS WATER Ɨ
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE
Directions: Take 1 Serving (4 capsules) of DryUp in the morning with 16 oz of water and an additional serving (4 capsules) 6-8 hours later. For best results, take one serving to training/cardio. DryUp is meant for intense water shedding and is not intended for long-term use. Perfect for events like competitions, photo shoots, etc.
Do not exceed maximum recommended dose.
THE SCIENCE OF DryUp
A classic diuretic ingredient, dandelion root has been shown in research to increase urine output, leading to the shedding of excess body water without affecting potassium levels in the muscle, being naturally rich in potassium1. A few studies have even compared dandelion root’s diuretic activity to be comparable to the prescription diuretic furosemide2.
Also known as Equistum arvense, is a traditional herb that has been used historically as a diuretic that has been used traditionally for getting rid of unwanted water by increasing the amount of water and salt released by urine. Impressively, horsetail was recently shown in a small study that it may just as effective as hydrochlorothiazide as a diuretic without the associated electrolyte loss3.
Uva ursi, known formally as Arctostaphylos Uva-ursi is a traditional herb that not only has been used for diuretic purposes, but for urinary health in general. Uva ursi particularly shines regarding urinary health when it is used for the treatment of urinary tract infection prevention attributed to its main bioactive, arbutin which creates a metabolite called hydroquinone glucuronide which prevents bacteria from adhering to tissues4.
Juniperus communis, commonly known as Juniper berry is a traditional berry extract that is known for not only being a gentle diuretic, but also for its properties that specifically can help reduce bloating, complimenting other diuretics in a formula. It is also a potent antioxidant that protects from free-radical damage at a cellular level, complimenting the formula as a whole5.
Taurine is considered a conditionally essential amino acid, that isn’t used for protein synthesis, but rather for components of the nervous system. It is vital for the function in muscle tissues that works by stabilizing cell membranes and supporting the proper transport of the electrolytes potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium into and of out cells6. This makes it an ideal addition to DryUp to complement the electrolyte matrix we have included.
One of the most well-known minerals, calcium is important for many things including proper neuromuscular and vascular function, normal blood clotting function, neurotransmission and cell signaling. It is important in the contraction of muscle as calcium ions is what triggers the process in muscle contraction7.
An important electrolyte, magnesium is responsible for a variety of important functions including the support of energy production, proper enzyme function. It is also crucial for muscle function as it acts like a natural calcium blocker to help muscle relax by allowing calcium re-uptake8.
Considered by many to be the ‘king’ of both preventing and treating muscle cramping, the essential mineral potassium is a vital electrolyte for maintaining proper muscle function. Some of these vital muscle functions include contraction, proper pH in the body, nerve transmission and fluid regulation. It is also a vital part of ATP production, so when shedding water, it is especially to make sure potassium is replenished to maintain proper functions9.
Known by some as a ‘super carnitine’, gamma butyrobetaine is a carnitine precursor that is converted into l-carnitine through an enzyme called Gamma-butyrobetaine dioxygenase which signals the body toe produce its own carnitine10. Some research shows that it can nearly double plasma carnitine levels following ingestion of GBB. It has positive benefits for nitric oxide production and has an exothermic effect in the body, leading to some of the best sweat sessions of your life at the gym or during cardio11.
Known also as “Grains of Paradise”, this spice is similar to ginger and has been shown in research to be a strong body recomposition aid. Containing the extracts 6-gingerol and 6-paradol, Afromomum melegueta has been shown to decrease visceral fat and increase calorie burn, a potent 1-2 thermogenic punch. It achieves these effects via promoting the transformation of white adipose tissue into brown adipose tissue, which yields greater energy expenditure12.
1. Clare B. The diuretic effect in human subjects of an extract of Taraxacum officinale folium over a single day. J Complement Altern Med. 2009;15(8):929-934. doi:10.1089/acm.2008.0152
2. Racz-Kotilla E. The action of Taraxacum officinale extracts on the body weight and diuresis of laboratory animals. Planta Med. 1974;26(3):212-217.
3. Carneiro D. Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Assess the Acute Diuretic Effect of Equisetum arvense (Field Horsetail) in Healthy Volunteers. J Evid Based Complement Altern Med. 2014;2014. doi:10.1155/2014/760683
4. Schindler G. Urinary excretion and metabolism of arbutin after oral administration of Arctostaphylos uvae ursi extract as film-coated tablets and aqueous solution in healthy humans. J Clin Pharmacol. 2002;42(8):920-927. doi:10.1177/009127002401102740
5. El-Ghorab A. Chemical composition of volatile extract and biological activities of volatile and less-volatile extracts of juniper berry (Juniperus drupacea L.) fruit. J Agric Food Chem. 2008;56(13):5021-5025. doi:10.1021/jf8001747
6. Schaffer S. Physiological roles of taurine in heart and muscle. J Biomed Sci. 2010;17(Suppl 1). doi:10.1186/1423-0127-17-S1-S2
7. Szent-Gyorgyi A. Calcium regulation of muscle contraction. Biophys J. 1975;15(7):702-723. doi:10.1016/S0006-3495(75)85849-8
8. Jahnen-Dechent W. Magnesium basics. Clin Kidney J. 2012;5(Suppl 1):i3-i14. doi:10.1093/ndtplus/sfr163
9. Weaver C. Potassium and Health. J Adv Nutr. 2013;4(3):368S-377S. doi:10.3945/an.112.003533
10. Rebouche C. Utilization of Dietary Precursors for Carnitine Synthesis in Human Adults. J Nutr. 1989;119(12):1907-1913. doi:10.1093/jn/119.12.1907
11. Sjakste N. Endothelium- and nitric oxide-dependent vasorelaxing activities of gamma-butyrobetaine esters: possible link to the antiischemic activities of mildronate. Eur J Pharmacol. 2004;495(1):67-73.
12. Sugita J. Grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract activates brown adipose tissue and increases whole-body energy expenditure in men. Br J Nutr. 2013;110(4):733-738. doi:10.1017/S0007114512005715
What is DRYUP?
DRYUP is a high-potency, natural diuretic product that is designed to help shed excess water that is being stored subcutaneously (under the skin). It also helps aid in calorie burn and sweat output with the inclusion of thermogenic ingredients for a complimentary effect.
What is the difference between Black Viper and DRYUP?
Black Viper is formulated as a high-energy thermogenic product, designed to give you energy and focus, improve calorie burn and help push harder in a dieting phase. DRYUP is formulated as a stimulant-free, high-potency natural diuretic that is designed to help shed excess water weight and is designed to be a ‘finishing’ touch to a dieting phase or for specific events such as a competition, photo shoot, etc. in which you want to look as lean as possible by shedding excess water.
Does DRYUP need to be taken with a meal?
There is no ‘wrong’ way to take DRYUP. Some like taking it with a meal, some take it first thing in the morning before doing fasted cardio. Either way, you’ll experience the potent natural diuretic and enhanced water shedding power of DRYUP.
Is DRYUP safe for women?
Yes! DRYUP is perfectly safe for women to use.
Does DRYUP contain any stimulants?
No, DRYUP was formulated to be an extremely potent and stimulant-free natural diuretic, making it flexible for use day or night.
How long should I take DRYUP for?
DRYUP was designed to be taken for a maximum of 10 consecutive days. You may use it again after a 1 week break should you have the need to shed water again.
Can I take DRYUP DAILY?
DRYUP was designed to be taken for a maximum of 10 consecutive days and within that timeframe, yes, it can be taken daily.
Can I use DRYUP alongside Black Viper?
Absolutely! DRYUP is stimulant-free making it extremely versatile and it can be stacked with Black Viper to nicely compliment the thermogenic effect of that product. It is designed so it may be used along side any Dragon Pharma product and achieve a wide array of goals.
How much water should be consumed with DRYUP?
We recommend that users take 4 capsules with 16 oz. of water, twice a day - once in the morning and once in the afternoon. Drink at least and additional 6 to 8 glasses of water daily.
WARNING: THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY INTENDED TO BE CONSUMED BY HEALTY INDIVIDUALS OVER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. Consult your physician a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician prior to use if you are taking any medications or have any medical condition. Do not exceed recommended use. Improper use will not improve results. Discontinue use and seek professional assistance immediately if you are experience unwanted side effects.