Extreme Pump & Nootropic Catalyst Ɨ
“The Pump”. What is it? You may ask. To some, it’s defined literally, going by the scientific term hyperemia, which is the increased blood flow to muscles of the body, saturating them with nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood. To others, “The Pump” is a state of mind…and out of body experience where what is happening physically is fused with the satisfaction of connecting with the iron on a ritual like level. However you define it, best pumps possible can’t be achieved without optimal effort and focus in the gym. That is why we created MR. VEINZ.
MR. VEINZ is formulated to be the most cutting edge, stimulant-free, pump and nootropic centric pre-workout on the market. Starting with the pumps, rather than using borrowed science like all the other ‘pump’ pre-workouts out there, MR. VEINZ utilizes a three-prong approach for maximum vasodilation. Featuring Nitrosigine®, HydroMax® and S7®, these three novel ingredients combine to address blood vessel relaxation, enhanced muscle cell volume and enhance bioavailable endogenous nitric oxide production by 230%. Ɨ
Rounding out MR. VEINZ is a high potency, stimulant-free nootropic matrix. While pre-workout formulas have traditionally relied on stimulants for enhancing focus and training intensity, the route taken with MR. VEINZ is utilizing novel, scientifically backed nootropics. Featuring Noogandha® as the star player and paired with a trio of potent additional nootropic components, you’ll experience enhanced cognition, elevated focus, heightened training intensity and have it all tied together with potent stress mitigation to keep you locked in for the long term. Ɨ
Massive pumps, enhanced nutrient delivery and razor-sharp focus. Simply put, MR. VEINZ is stimulant-free pre-workouts, redefined. Ɨ
- MAXIMIZE PUMPS VIA VASODILATION & CELL VOLUMIZATIONƗ
- NOVEL, STIMULANT-FREE NOOTROPIC FORMULA FOR FOCUS & STRESS MITIGATIONƗ
- ENHANCED NUTRIENT DELIVERY & UPTAKEƗ
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE
We recommend begin by mixing 1 small scoop (3.9g) of your favorite MR. VEINZ Stim Free flavor with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume 20-30 minutes prior to training.
For those looking to maximize muscle pumps, vasodilation and enhanced cognition state, users may use the 1 big scoop (7.8g). Ɨ
Mr. Veinz Research Summary
Highly concentrated and stable blend of glycerol and silica; Forms the most stable and potent version of glycerol available, yielding 65% free molecular glycerol.
Shown to promote plasma and intracellular volume of fluid in skeletal muscle resulting in maximal pumps and fullness1
Promotes hyperhydration of muscle cells for training adaptation and hydration state2
Positively impacts osmolarity maintenance of fluid regulation in tissues3
A novel bonding of arginine, inositol and potassium silicate that combine to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone
Research suggests that 1.5g of Nitrosigine® performs just as well, if not better than 8g of Citrulline Malate4
Works up to 500% more effectively than traditional Arginine HCL5
Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation6
Shown to improve ability to perform complex cognitive tests requiring mental flexibility, processing speed and executive functioning7
Promotes sustained muscle pumps and enhanced nutrient delivery8
Low dose blend of seven plant-based ingredients that increases endogenous nitric oxide production
Shown to increase bioavailable nitric oxide by 230% above baseline9
AstraGin® (Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng (root) Extract)
Amplifies the absorption of ingredients including peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients by up-regulating the absorption specific mRNA and transporters10
Shown to rejuvenate ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation11
Supports digestive system by maintaining a healthy microbiota population via mending ulcerated and damaged intestinal epithelial cell surfaces for the microbiota to populate12
Helps support stronger immune functions by mending ulcerated epithelial cells and reducing the inflammation in intestines11
Naturally occurring amino acid found in the diet that is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline13
Seems to provide a 'safety buffer' of building blocks that can prolong the anti-stress effect of catecholamines by delaying depletion14
Shown to help decrease serotonin to dopamine ratio during exercise, decreasing the perception of fatigue15
Noogandha® (Withania somnifera)
A novel version of the ayurvedic herb, ashwagandha, Noogandha® is bonded with phospholipids to increase bioavailability and absorption rate. Process also makes crossing the blood-brain barrier possible, which can make this extract of higher potency than other ashwagandha.
Next generation TWO in ONE organic ashwagandha root extract offering both adaptogenic benefits along with concentrated compounds that bring about nootropic cognitive performance benefits16
Shown to help maintain healthy levels of the stress hormone, cortisol17
Supports reduced stress and anxiety in adults subjects18
Alpinia galanga Extract
Native to southeast Asia, this ayurvedic herb is a member of the ginger family and contains extracts in the rhizome of the plant19
Elevates cognitive function including amplified attention and memory forming19
When combined with caffeine, Alpinia galanga impedes “caffeine crash” and improves sustained attention at the 3 hour mark20
Suggested to possibly have neuroprotective effects for brain health21,22
Shown to replenish glutathione (GSH) levels and downregulate lipid peroxidation in the brain23
Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus)
Yamabushitakek more commonly known as Lion’s Mane, is a mushroom that grows on old or dead broadleaf trees, and is found in Japan and China
Ultra-versatile, showing promise for antibiotic, anticarcinogenic, antidiabetic, antifatigue, antihypertensive, antihyperlipidemic, antisenescence, cardioprotective, hepatoprotective, nephroprotective, and neuroprotective properties and improvement of anxiety, cognitive function, and depression24
Shown to significantly reduce the rate of cognitive decline and neuro degeneration25
Enhances neuronal communication and nerve regeneration via improved myelination26
Potentially an effective anti-depressant through the modulation of monoamine neurotransmitters and proinflammatory cytokines as well as the regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) pathways27
(1) Nelson, J. Exploring the Potential Ergogenic Effects of Glycerol Hyperhydration. J. Sports Med. 2007, 37 (11), 981–1000. https://doi.org/10.2165/00007256-200737110-00005.
(2) Suleyman, P. The Effect of Glycerol Supplements on Aerobic and Anaerobic Performance of Athletes and Sedentary Subjects. J. Hum. Kinet. 2012, 34, 69–79. https://doi.org/10.2478/v10078-012-0065-x.
(3) Lyons, T. Effects of Glycerol-Induced Hyperhydration Prior to Exercise in the Heat on Sweating and Core Temperature. J. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 1990, 22 (4), 477–483.
(4) Rogers, J. Comparing the Acute Effects of Citrulline Malate and Nitrosigine Supplementation in Young Adults, 2019.
(5) Proctor, S. A Novel Complex of Arginine-Silicate Improves Micro- and Macrovascular Function and Inhibits Glomerular Sclerosis in Insulin-Resistant JCR:LA-Cp Rats. Diabetalogia 2005, 48 (9), 1925–1932. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-005-1862-8.
(6) Rood-Ojalvo, S. The Benefits of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate as a Workout Ingredient. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2015, 12 (Suppl 1), P14. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
(7) Kalman, D. Randomized Prospective Double-Blind Studies to Evaluate the Cognitive Effects of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate in Healthy Physically Active Adults. Nutrients 2016, 8 (11), 736. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8110736.
(8) Komorowski, J. A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Duration of Effect of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate and Arginine Hydrochloride in Healthy Adult Males. Nutrition 2016, 30 (1).
(9) Nemzer, B. Oxidative Stress or Redox Signalling - New Insights into the Effects of a Proprietary Multifunctional Botanical Dietary Supplement. Free Radic. Res. 2018, 52 (3), 362–372. https://doi.org/10.1080/10715762.2017.1390228.
(10) Chang, T. Effect of Ginsenosides on Glucose Uptake in Human Caco-2 Cells Is Mediated through Altered Na+/Glucose Cotransporter 1 Expression. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2007, 55 (5), 1993–1998. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf062714k.
(11) Lee, S. Astragaloside II Promotes Intestinal Epithelial Repair by Enhancing L-Arginine Uptake and Activating the MTOR Pathway. Sci Rep 2017, 7 (1). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-017-12435-y.
(12) Wang, H. Bioactivity Enhancement of Herbal Supplements by Intestinal Microbiota Focusing on Ginsenosides. Am. J. Chin. Med. 2011, 39 (6), 1103–1115. https://doi.org/10.1142/S0192415X11009433.
(13) Fernstrom, J. Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, and Catecholamine Synthesis and Function in the Brain. J. Nutr. 2007, 137 (6), 1539S-1547S. https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/137.6.1539S.
(14) Agharanya, J. Changes in Catecholamine Excretion after Short-Term Tyrosine Ingestion in Normally Fed Human Subjects. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1981, 34 (1), 82–87. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/34.1.82.
(15) Cordeiro, L. Physical Exercise-Induced Fatigue: The Role of Serotonergic and Dopaminergic Systems. Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 2017, 50 (12). https://doi.org/10.1590/1414-431X20176432.
(16) Hausenblaus, H. Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) [NooGandha®] Supplementation on Adult’s Cortisol, Cognition, and Psychological Outcomes: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial. Jacksonville University.
(17) Auddy, B. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Nutraceutical Assoc. 2008, 11 (1).
(18) Chandrasekhar. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian J. Psychol. Med. 2012, 34 (3), 255–262. https://doi.org/10.4103/0253-7176.106022.
(19) Chudiwal, A. Alpinia Galanga Willd.- An Overview on Phyto-Pharmacological Properties. J. Nat. Prod. Resour. 2010, 1 (2), 143–149.
(20) Srivastava, S. Effect of Alpinia Galanga on Mental Alertness and Sustained Attention With or Without Caffeine: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Coll. Nutr. 36 (8), 631–639. https://doi.org/10.1080/07315724.2017.1342576.
(21) Hanish Singh, J. Neurotransmitter Metabolic Enzymes and Antioxidant Status on Alzheimer’s Disease Induced Mice Treated with Alpinia Galanga (L.) Willd. J. Phytother. Res. 2011, 25 (7), 1061–1067. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3364.
(22) Mundugaru, R. Neuroprotective Functions of Alpinia Galanga in Forebrain Ischemia Induced Neuronal Damage and Oxidative Insults in Rat Hippocampus. Indian J. Pharm. Educ. Res. 2018, 52 (4). https://doi.org/10.5530/ijper.52.4s.79.
(23) Kaushik, P. Protective Effect of Alpinia Galanga in STZ Induced Diabetic Nephropathy. Pak. J. Biol. Sci. 2013, 16 (16), 804–811. https://doi.org/10.3923/pjbs.2013.804.811.
(24) Friedman, M. Chemistry, Nutrition, and Health-Promoting Properties of Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s Mane) Mushroom Fruiting Bodies and Mycelia and Their Bioactive Compounds. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2015, 63 (32), 7108–7123. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.5b02914.
(25) Mori, K. Improving Effects of the Mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium Erinaceus) on Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. J. Phytother. Res. 2009, 23 (3), 367–372. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.2634.
(26) Kolotushkina, E. The Influence of Hericium Erinaceus Extract on Myelination Process in Vitro. Fiziol Zh 2003, 49 (1), 38–45.
(27) Chiu, C. Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium Erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018, 19 (2). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19020341.
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or if you are under the age of 18. Do not take this product if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications. Consult a licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this or any other dietary supplement, especially if you have a medical condition, or a family history of medical problems including but not limited to heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. Do not exceed recommended serving. Immediately discontinue and consult a licensed qualified medical professional if you experience any adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Good The item is good And do the impossible to have a strong, beautiful and healthy body
Great stim free pre workout
O still haven’t got my shipment from 3/13
One of my favorite products when i train towards the evening and got an early workday. Great pump, and keep pushin through work outs... and without caffeine.
Love it goes great with all flavors of Venom . Awesome pumps