MR. VEINZ ® - Extreme Pump & Nootropic Catalyst Ɨ
“The Pump.” What is it, you may ask? To some, it’s defined literally, going by the scientific term hyperemia, which is the increased blood flow to muscles of the body, saturating them with nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood. To others, “The Pump” is a state of mind…and out-of-body experience where what is happening physically is fused with the satisfaction of connecting with the iron on a ritual-like level. However you define it, the best pumps possible can’t be achieved without optimal effort and focus in the gym. That is why we created Mr. Veinz®.
Mr. Veinz® is formulated to be the most cutting edge, stimulant-free, pump, and nootropic centric pre-workout on the market. Starting with the pumps, rather than using borrowed science like all the other ‘pump’ pre-workouts out there, Mr. Veinz® utilizes a multi-pathway approach for maximum vasodilation. Loaded with ingredients to address blood vessel relaxation, increase blood flow, enhance bioavailable endogenous nitric oxide production, and replenishment of vital minerals in the body to maximize pumps and performance.
Rounding out Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is a high potency, stimulant-free nootropic matrix. While pre-workout formulas have traditionally relied on stimulants for enhancing focus and training intensity, the route taken with Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is utilizing novel, scientifically-backed nootropics.
Massive pumps, enhanced nutrient delivery, and razor-sharp focus. Simply put, Mr. Veinz® is stimulant-free pre-workouts, redefined.
Maximize Pumps via Vasodilation & Cell Volumization
Novel, Stimulant-Free Nootropic Formula for Focus
Enhanced Nutrient Delivery & Uptake
HOW TO USE
Begin by taking 1 small scoop (6.4) with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume 20-30 minutes prior to training. For those looking to maximize muscle pumps, vasodilation, and enhanced cognition state, users may use the 1 big scoop (12.8g).
ADVANCED PUMP MATRIX
A novel binding of arginine, inositol, and potassium silicate that combines to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone
Research suggests that 1.5g of Nitrosigine® performs just as well, if not better than 8g of Citrulline Malate1
Works up to 500% more effectively than traditional Arginine HCL2
Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation3
Shown to improve the ability to perform complex cognitive tests requiring mental flexibility, processing speed, and executive functioning4
Promotes sustained muscle pumps and enhanced nutrient delivery5
Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine, is a compound found in plants like beets and spinach. Betaine is a natural osmolyte found in the cell that protects against dehydration by increasing cellular water retention through osmosis.
Previous research shows that supplementation with betaine improves muscle endurance, increases muscle mass, increases strength, and can reduce body fat. The increases in muscle strength are hypothesized to occur to an increase in muscle creatine concentrations.
The increases in muscle strength occur fairly rapidly as one study found that two weeks of betaine ingestion can significantly improve muscle endurance in a lower body workout by increasing the number of repetitions performed in the squat exercise, as well as improve the quality of the workout by enhancing the number of repetitions performed at 90% of the subjects maximal mean and peak power outputs. These improvements appear to occur within one week of supplementation.
GlycerPump ™ is a new and completely stable form of glycerol powder with a yield of 65% glycerol content. Glycerpump™ supports improved hydration and nutrient absorption due to its ability to enhance the cell’s ability to absorb water.
Visualize Glycerpump™ transforming your cells into ultra-absorbent sponges and encouraging them to soak up extra water and nutrients and thereby improving endurance, performance, cell volumization, muscle fullness, vascularity, and pumps! In simple terms, Glycerpump™ sends extra fluid into the muscles resulting in improved hydration, endurance, performance, and Massive Pumps!
Considered a conditionally essential amino acid; Not used for protein synthesis but more so components of nervous system9
Vial for the function of muscle tissues; stabilizes cell membranes and aids in the transport of electrolytes (potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium)10
STIM-FREE COGNITIVE ELEVATION & FOCUS MATRIX
Choline Bitartrate is known as a Choline donor that helps enhance cognitive function through the increase of choline into the body.
These increased levels of choline then trigger the body to increase the production of Acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter that is used in many processes in the body and increasing Acetylcholine production is the key to it’s benefits.
Choline Bitartrate has been associated with mental stimulation, cognitive boost, and improved memory. It also helps with cognitive endurance.
Naturally occurring amino acid found in the diet that is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline11
It seems to provide a 'safety buffer' of building blocks that can prolong the anti-stress effect of catecholamines by delaying depletion12
Shown to help decrease serotonin to dopamine ratio during exercise, decreasing the perception of fatigue13
Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus)
Yamabushitakek, more commonly known as Lion’s Mane is a mushroom that grows on old or dead broadleaf trees and is found in Japan and China.
Ultra-versatile, showing promise for an antibiotic, anticarcinogenic, antidiabetic, antifatigue, antihypertensive, antihyperlipidemic, antisenescence, cardioprotective, hepatoprotective, nephroprotective, and neuroprotective properties and improvement of anxiety, cognitive function, and depression22
Shown to significantly reduce the rate of cognitive decline and neuro degeneration23
Enhances neuronal communication and nerve regeneration via improved myelination24
Potentially an effective anti-depressant through the modulation of monoamine neurotransmitters and proinflammatory cytokines as well as the regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) pathways25
(1) Rogers, J. Comparing the Acute Effects of Citrulline Malate and Nitrosigine Supplementation in Young Adults, 2019.
(2) Proctor, S. A Novel Complex of Arginine-Silicate Improves Micro- and Macrovascular Function and Inhibits Glomerular Sclerosis in Insulin-Resistant JCR:LA-Cp Rats. Diabetologia 2005, 48 (9), 1925–1932. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-005-1862-8.
(3) Rood-Ojalvo, S. The Benefits of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate as a Workout Ingredient. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2015, 12 (Suppl 1), P14. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
(4) Kalman, D. Randomized Prospective Double-Blind Studies to Evaluate the Cognitive Effects of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate in Healthy Physically Active Adults. Nutrients 2016, 8 (11), 736. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8110736.
(5) Komorowski, J. A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Duration of Effect of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate and Arginine Hydrochloride in Healthy Adult Males. Nutrition 2016, 30 (1).
(6) Frestedt, J. A Natural Seaweed Derived Mineral Supplement (Aquamin F) for Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study. Nutr. J. 2009, 8 (7). https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-8-7.
(7) Ryan, S. Evidence That the Marine-Derived Multi-Mineral Aquamin Has Anti-Inflammatory Effects on Cortical Glial-Enriched Cultures. Phytother. Res. 2011, 25 (5), 765–767. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3309.
(8) Fekete, A. Casein-Derived Lactotripeptides Reduce Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure in a Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Nutrients 2015, 7 (1), 659–681. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu7010659.
(9) Wu, J.-Y. Role of Taurine in the Central Nervous System. J. Biomed. Sci. 2010, 17 (Suppl 1), S1. https://doi.org/10.1186/1423-0127-17-S1-S1.
(10) Schaffer, S. Physiological Roles of Taurine in Heart and Muscle. J. Biomed. Sci. 2010, 17 (Suppl 1). https://doi.org/10.1186/1423-0127-17-S1-S2.
(11) Fernstrom, J. Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, and Catecholamine Synthesis and Function in the Brain. J. Nutr. 2007, 137 (6), 1539S-1547S. https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/137.6.1539S.
(12) Agharanya, J. Changes in Catecholamine Excretion after Short-Term Tyrosine Ingestion in Normally Fed Human Subjects. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1981, 34 (1), 82–87. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/34.1.82.
(13) Cordeiro, L. Physical Exercise-Induced Fatigue: The Role of Serotonergic and Dopaminergic Systems. Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 2017, 50 (12). https://doi.org/10.1590/1414-431X20176432.
(14) Hausenblaus, H. Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) [NooGandha®] Supplementation on Adult’s Cortisol, Cognition, and Psychological Outcomes: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial. Jacksonville University.
(15) Auddy, B. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Nutraceutical Assoc. 2008, 11 (1).
(16) Chandrasekhar. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian J. Psychol. Med. 2012, 34 (3), 255–262. https://doi.org/10.4103/0253-7176.106022.
(17) Chudiwal, A. Alpinia Galanga Willd.- An Overview of Phyto-Pharmacological Properties. J. Nat. Prod. Resour. 2010, 1 (2), 143–149.
(18) Srivastava, S. Effect of Alpinia Galanga on Mental Alertness and Sustained Attention With or Without Caffeine: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Coll. Nutr. 36 (8), 631–639. https://doi.org/10.1080/07315724.2017.1342576.
(19) Hanish Singh, J. Neurotransmitter Metabolic Enzymes and Antioxidant Status on Alzheimer’s Disease Induced Mice Treated with Alpinia Galanga (L.) Willd. J. Phytother. Res. 2011, 25 (7), 1061–1067. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3364.
(20) Mundugaru, R. Neuroprotective Functions of Alpinia Galanga in Forebrain Ischemia Induced Neuronal Damage and Oxidative Insults in Rat Hippocampus. Indian J. Pharm. Educ. Res. 2018, 52 (4). https://doi.org/10.5530/ijper.52.4s.79.
(21) Kaushik, P. Protective Effect of Alpinia Galanga in STZ Induced Diabetic Nephropathy. Pak. J. Biol. Sci. 2013, 16 (16), 804–811. https://doi.org/10.3923/pjbs.2013.804.811.
(22) Friedman, M. Chemistry, Nutrition, and Health-Promoting Properties of Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s Mane) Mushroom Fruiting Bodies and Mycelia and Their Bioactive Compounds. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2015, 63 (32), 7108–7123. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.5b02914.
(23) Mori, K. Improving Effects of the Mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium Erinaceus) on Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. J. Phytother. Res. 2009, 23 (3), 367–372. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.2634.
(24) Kolotushkina, E. The Influence of Hericium Erinaceus Extracts on Myelination Process in Vitro. Fiziol Zh 2003, 49 (1), 38–45.
(25) Chiu, C. Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium Erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018, 19 (2). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19020341.
What's MR. VEINZ® Stim-Free?
Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is formulated to be the most cutting edge, stimulant-free, pump, and nootropic centric pre-workout on the market. Featuring potent, natural nootropics for enhanced focus and mental clarity, and stress mitigation and paired with a 3-prong approach to muscle pumps during training, Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is the ultimate stimulant-free training solution.
What is the difference between MR. VEINZ® & Venom®?
Both Venom® and Mr. Veinz® were designed to be the ultimate pre-workout solution to help you reach your goals. The difference is that they work in two different pathways, with Venom being a high-energy, stimulant-containing formula that focuses on extremely potent energy, training endurance, and power. On the other hand, Mr. Veinz® is a stimulant-free, nootropic-based product that delivers sharp mental clarity for your training sessions and focus on maximizing muscle pumps. In a nutshell, if you’re looking for hardcore energy and focus, then Venom® is for you. If you are looking for the best pumps around or want a pre-workout that helps with focus without stimulants, Mr. Veinz® is the way to go.
Can I stack Venom® and MR. VEINZ®?
Yes! While both Venom and Mr. Veinz® are designed to be ultra-potent and work as a standalone product, you can stack them. By combining both, you harness the power of extreme energy, razor-sharp focus with elevated training capacity, and the best pumps possible pumps. and training capacity. We recommend assessing your tolerance if you decide to stack the two products by starting with the ‘small’ scoop of each before proceeding to a full serving of each.
Can I stack ATP Force with MR. VEINZ®?
Yes! ATP Force was formulated to deliver a high-power creatine formula that will amplify power output, enhance anaerobic training capacity, and speed recovery. Used as a standalone, you’ll love the results but combined with Mr. Veinz®, you’ll harness the best of both worlds: Maximum Power with Maximum Pumps and crisp, Nootropic powered energy and focus.
When is the ideal time to take MR. VEINZ®?
Mr. Veinz® is best taken 20 or so minutes before your training session. Mr. Veinz® is especially versatile as a pre-workout since it is stimulant-free, meaning it can be used at any time of the day without the worry of interrupting sleep.
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or if you are under the age of 18. Do not take this product if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications. Consult a licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this or any other dietary supplement, especially if you have a medical condition, or a family history of medical problems including but not limited to heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. Do not exceed recommended serving. Immediately discontinue and consult a licensed qualified medical professional if you experience any adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
I tried Mr. Veinz and it lived up to my expectations. Strong, with enough strength to push me through my workout but not so much as to give me jitters after the lift.
The best pre-workout
It is endorsed by wellness Pro athletes for a reason. Amazing formula.
Very good product, but.
I love this product, pump was amazing!! I recommend this product to anyone who’s thinking about buying it. But just like the other person said, the container was half empty, they could add a little bit more to the container. But the product is great, I highly recommend it.
Loved the Strawberry flavour, pumps were great at just half a scoop
It's great but.
Dragonpharma is great but my container wasn't even half full. It was practically over half empty. Great products but for the money they can fill up your containers more.