MR. VEINZ ® - Extreme Pump & Nootropic Catalyst Ɨ
“The Pump.” What is it, you may ask? To some, it’s defined literally, going by the scientific term hyperemia, which is the increased blood flow to muscles of the body, saturating them with nutrient-rich and oxygenated blood. To others, “The Pump” is a state of mind…and out-of-body experience where what is happening physically is fused with the satisfaction of connecting with the iron on a ritual-like level. However you define it, the best pumps possible can’t be achieved without optimal effort and focus in the gym. That is why we created Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free.
Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is formulated to be the most cutting edge, stimulant-free, pump, and nootropic centric pre-workout on the market. Starting with the pumps, rather than using borrowed science like all the other ‘pump’ pre-workouts out there, Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free utilizes a multi-pathway approach for maximum vasodilation. Featuring Nitrosigine®, VasoDrive AP®, and Aquamin®, these three novel ingredients combine to address blood vessel relaxation, increase blood flow, enhance bioavailable endogenous nitric oxide production, and replenishment of vital minerals in the body to maximize pumps and performance. Ɨ
Rounding out Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is a high potency, stimulant-free nootropic matrix. While pre-workout formulas have traditionally relied on stimulants for enhancing focus and training intensity, the route taken with Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is utilizing novel, scientifically-backed nootropics. Featuring Noogandha® as the star player and paired with a trio of potent additional nootropic components, you’ll experience enhanced cognition, elevated focus heightened training intensity, and have it all tied together with potent stress mitigation to keep you locked in for the long term. Ɨ
Massive pumps, enhanced nutrient delivery, and razor-sharp focus. Simply put, Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is stimulant-free pre-workouts, redefined. Ɨ
- Maximize Pumps via Vasodilation & Nitric Oxide Production Ɨ
- Novel, Stimulant-Free Nootropic Formula for Focus & Stress Mitigation Ɨ
- Enhanced Nutrient Delivery & Uptake Ɨ
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOW TO USE
Begin by taking 1 small scoop (3.9g) with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume 20-30 minutes prior to training. For those looking to maximize muscle pumps, vasodilation, and enhanced cognition state, users may use the 1 big scoop (7.8g). Ɨ
A novel binding of arginine, inositol, and potassium silicate that combines to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone
Research suggests that 1.5g of Nitrosigine® performs just as well, if not better than 8g of Citrulline Malate1
Works up to 500% more effectively than traditional Arginine HCL2
Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation3
Shown to improve the ability to perform complex cognitive tests requiring mental flexibility, processing speed, and executive functioning4
Promotes sustained muscle pumps and enhanced nutrient delivery5
Marine multi-mineral complex with bioactive calcium, magnesium, and 72 trace minerals; Produced from Lithothamnion a rare red seaweed
Shown to reduce pain and improve mobility and stiffness for improved performance6
Possibly helps reduce chronic inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract; Aids in mineral absorption and improves overall gut health7
Lactotripeptides derived from fermented casein (Has no lactose content)
Shown to inhibit angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE); This stimulates nitric oxide production while decreasing blood pressure for improved blood flow and pumps8
Improves cardiovascular function, vascular flexibility and prevents arteriosclerosis8
Considered a conditionally essential amino acid; Not used for protein synthesis but more so components of nervous system9
Vial for the function of muscle tissues; stabilizes cell membranes and aids in the transport of electrolytes (potassium, calcium, magnesium, and sodium)10
Naturally occurring amino acid found in the diet that is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline11
It seems to provide a 'safety buffer' of building blocks that can prolong the anti-stress effect of catecholamines by delaying depletion12
Shown to help decrease serotonin to dopamine ratio during exercise, decreasing the perception of fatigue13
Noogandha® (Withania somnifera)
A novel version of the ayurvedic herb, ashwagandha, Noogandha®, is bonded with phospholipids to increase bioavailability and absorption rate. The process also makes crossing the blood-brain barrier possible, which can make this extract of higher potency than another ashwagandha.
Next-generation TWO in ONE organic ashwagandha root extract offering both adaptogenic benefits along with concentrated compounds that bring about nootropic cognitive performance benefits14
Shown to help maintain healthy levels of the stress hormone, cortisol15
Supports reduced stress and anxiety in adult subjects16
Alpinia galanga Extract
Native to southeast Asia, this ayurvedic herb is a member of the ginger family and contains extracts in the rhizome of the plant17
Elevates cognitive function, including amplified attention and memory forming17
When combined with caffeine, Alpinia galanga impedes “caffeine crash” and improves sustained attention at the 3 hours mark18
Suggested to possibly have neuroprotective effects for brain health19,20
Shown to replenish glutathione (GSH) levels and downregulate lipid peroxidation in the brain21
Lion’s Mane (Hericium Erinaceus)
Yamabushitakek, more commonly known as Lion’s Mane is a mushroom that grows on old or dead broadleaf trees and is found in Japan and China.
Ultra-versatile, showing promise for an antibiotic, anticarcinogenic, antidiabetic, antifatigue, antihypertensive, antihyperlipidemic, antisenescence, cardioprotective, hepatoprotective, nephroprotective, and neuroprotective properties and improvement of anxiety, cognitive function, and depression22
Shown to significantly reduce the rate of cognitive decline and neuro degeneration23
Enhances neuronal communication and nerve regeneration via improved myelination24
Potentially an effective anti-depressant through the modulation of monoamine neurotransmitters and proinflammatory cytokines as well as the regulation of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) pathways25
(1) Rogers, J. Comparing the Acute Effects of Citrulline Malate and Nitrosigine Supplementation in Young Adults, 2019.
(2) Proctor, S. A Novel Complex of Arginine-Silicate Improves Micro- and Macrovascular Function and Inhibits Glomerular Sclerosis in Insulin-Resistant JCR:LA-Cp Rats. Diabetologia 2005, 48 (9), 1925–1932. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-005-1862-8.
(3) Rood-Ojalvo, S. The Benefits of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate as a Workout Ingredient. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2015, 12 (Suppl 1), P14. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
(4) Kalman, D. Randomized Prospective Double-Blind Studies to Evaluate the Cognitive Effects of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate in Healthy Physically Active Adults. Nutrients 2016, 8 (11), 736. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8110736.
(5) Komorowski, J. A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Duration of Effect of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate and Arginine Hydrochloride in Healthy Adult Males. Nutrition 2016, 30 (1).
(6) Frestedt, J. A Natural Seaweed Derived Mineral Supplement (Aquamin F) for Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomised, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study. Nutr. J. 2009, 8 (7). https://doi.org/10.1186/1475-2891-8-7.
(7) Ryan, S. Evidence That the Marine-Derived Multi-Mineral Aquamin Has Anti-Inflammatory Effects on Cortical Glial-Enriched Cultures. Phytother. Res. 2011, 25 (5), 765–767. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3309.
(8) Fekete, A. Casein-Derived Lactotripeptides Reduce Systolic and Diastolic Blood Pressure in a Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials. Nutrients 2015, 7 (1), 659–681. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu7010659.
(9) Wu, J.-Y. Role of Taurine in the Central Nervous System. J. Biomed. Sci. 2010, 17 (Suppl 1), S1. https://doi.org/10.1186/1423-0127-17-S1-S1.
(10) Schaffer, S. Physiological Roles of Taurine in Heart and Muscle. J. Biomed. Sci. 2010, 17 (Suppl 1). https://doi.org/10.1186/1423-0127-17-S1-S2.
(11) Fernstrom, J. Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, and Catecholamine Synthesis and Function in the Brain. J. Nutr. 2007, 137 (6), 1539S-1547S. https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/137.6.1539S.
(12) Agharanya, J. Changes in Catecholamine Excretion after Short-Term Tyrosine Ingestion in Normally Fed Human Subjects. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1981, 34 (1), 82–87. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/34.1.82.
(13) Cordeiro, L. Physical Exercise-Induced Fatigue: The Role of Serotonergic and Dopaminergic Systems. Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 2017, 50 (12). https://doi.org/10.1590/1414-431X20176432.
(14) Hausenblaus, H. Efficacy of Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera) [NooGandha®] Supplementation on Adult’s Cortisol, Cognition, and Psychological Outcomes: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Trial. Jacksonville University.
(15) Auddy, B. A Standardized Withania Somnifera Extract Significantly Reduces Stress-Related Parameters in Chronically Stressed Humans: A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Nutraceutical Assoc. 2008, 11 (1).
(16) Chandrasekhar. A Prospective, Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Safety and Efficacy of a High-Concentration Full-Spectrum Extract of Ashwagandha Root in Reducing Stress and Anxiety in Adults. Indian J. Psychol. Med. 2012, 34 (3), 255–262. https://doi.org/10.4103/0253-7176.106022.
(17) Chudiwal, A. Alpinia Galanga Willd.- An Overview of Phyto-Pharmacological Properties. J. Nat. Prod. Resour. 2010, 1 (2), 143–149.
(18) Srivastava, S. Effect of Alpinia Galanga on Mental Alertness and Sustained Attention With or Without Caffeine: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study. J. Am. Coll. Nutr. 36 (8), 631–639. https://doi.org/10.1080/07315724.2017.1342576.
(19) Hanish Singh, J. Neurotransmitter Metabolic Enzymes and Antioxidant Status on Alzheimer’s Disease Induced Mice Treated with Alpinia Galanga (L.) Willd. J. Phytother. Res. 2011, 25 (7), 1061–1067. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.3364.
(20) Mundugaru, R. Neuroprotective Functions of Alpinia Galanga in Forebrain Ischemia Induced Neuronal Damage and Oxidative Insults in Rat Hippocampus. Indian J. Pharm. Educ. Res. 2018, 52 (4). https://doi.org/10.5530/ijper.52.4s.79.
(21) Kaushik, P. Protective Effect of Alpinia Galanga in STZ Induced Diabetic Nephropathy. Pak. J. Biol. Sci. 2013, 16 (16), 804–811. https://doi.org/10.3923/pjbs.2013.804.811.
(22) Friedman, M. Chemistry, Nutrition, and Health-Promoting Properties of Hericium Erinaceus (Lion’s Mane) Mushroom Fruiting Bodies and Mycelia and Their Bioactive Compounds. J. Agric. Food Chem. 2015, 63 (32), 7108–7123. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.jafc.5b02914.
(23) Mori, K. Improving Effects of the Mushroom Yamabushitake (Hericium Erinaceus) on Mild Cognitive Impairment: A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. J. Phytother. Res. 2009, 23 (3), 367–372. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.2634.
(24) Kolotushkina, E. The Influence of Hericium Erinaceus Extracts on Myelination Process in Vitro. Fiziol Zh 2003, 49 (1), 38–45.
(25) Chiu, C. Erinacine A-Enriched Hericium Erinaceus Mycelium Produces Antidepressant-Like Effects through Modulating BDNF/PI3K/Akt/GSK-3β Signaling in Mice. Int. J. Mol. Sci. 2018, 19 (2). https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms19020341.
What's MR. VEINZ® Stim-Free?
Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is formulated to be the most cutting edge, stimulant-free, pump, and nootropic centric pre-workout on the market. Featuring potent, natural nootropics for enhanced focus and mental clarity, and stress mitigation and paired with a 3-prong approach to muscle pumps during training, Mr. Veinz® Stim-Free is the ultimate stimulant-free training solution.
How is the new MR. VEINZ® Stim-Free different from the original?
We revamped Mr. Veinz® to be a truly stimulant-free product while the previous version was considered a ‘low-stim’ product. By removing stimulants altogether and instead including potent nootropics and novel pump ingredients, it creates a whole new category of pre-workout.
What is the difference between MR. VEINZ® & Venom®?
Both Venom® and Mr. Veinz® were designed to be the ultimate pre-workout solution to help you reach your goals. The difference is that they work in two different pathways, with Venom being a high-energy, stimulant-containing formula that focuses on extremely potent energy, training endurance, and power. On the other hand, Mr. Veinz® is a stimulant-free, nootropic-based product that delivers sharp mental clarity for your training sessions and focus on maximizing muscle pumps. In a nutshell, if you’re looking for hardcore energy and focus, then Venom® is for you. If you are looking for the best pumps around or want a pre-workout that helps with focus without stimulants, Mr. Veinz® is the way to go.
Can I stack Venom® and MR. VEINZ®?
Yes! While both Venom and Mr. Veinz® are designed to be ultra-potent and work as a standalone product, you can stack them. By combining both, you harness the power of extreme energy, razor-sharp focus with elevated training capacity, and the best pumps possible pumps. and training capacity. We recommend assessing your tolerance if you decide to stack the two products by starting with the ‘small’ scoop of each before proceeding to a full serving of each.
Can I stack ATP Force with MR. VEINZ®?
Yes! ATP Force was formulated to deliver a high-power creatine formula that will amplify power output, enhance anaerobic training capacity, and speed recovery. Used as a standalone, you’ll love the results but combined with Mr. Veinz®, you’ll harness the best of both worlds: Maximum Power with Maximum Pumps and crisp, Nootropic powered energy and focus.
When is the ideal time to take MR. VEINZ®?
Mr. Veinz® is best taken 20 or so minutes before your training session. Mr. Veinz® is especially versatile as a pre-workout since it is stimulant-free, meaning it can be used at any time of the day without the worry of interrupting sleep.
What is nitrosigine?
Nitrosigine is a unique incorporation of bonding arginine, inositol, and potassium silicate combining to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and Silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone.
There are a wide array of positive benefits of incorporating Nitrosigine including improved vasodilation, sustained muscle pumps, enhanced nutrient delivery and cardiovascular health. Nitrosigine is remarkably powerful, promoting the relaxation of blood vessels up to 500% more effectively than traditional L-Arginine. Lastly, a key feature of Nitrosigine as well is that the body doesn’t appear to build a tolerance to its effects over time, but rather improve in effectiveness.
- Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation*
- Positively impacts markers of cardiovascular, renal and metabolic function*
- Shown to increase in effectiveness from sustained use over time*
What is Hydromax?
HydroMax is a highly concentrated and stable blend of glycerol and silica. This unique form of glycerol is the most potent version available, containing over 65% free molecular glycerol while traditional glycerol monostearate is only 5-12% concentrated. It is one of the most beneficial ingredients for pumps as it easily absorbs into the intracellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and muscle tissue. Not only does this maximize the cell volume for pumps, but it also promotes hyperhydration which brings benefits for endurance and stamina events including environmental adaptation to heat, humidity and stress.
- Increases plasma and intracellular volume of fluid in muscle for maximal pumps*
- Promotes hyperhydration for enhanced hydration and training adaptation*
- Positively affects osmolarity maintenance of fluid regulation*
Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or if you are under the age of 18. Do not take this product if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications. Consult a licensed qualified healthcare professional before using this or any other dietary supplement, especially if you have a medical condition, or a family history of medical problems including but not limited to heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder. Do not exceed recommended serving. Immediately discontinue and consult a licensed qualified medical professional if you experience any adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Very good product, but.
I love this product, pump was amazing!! I recommend this product to anyone who’s thinking about buying it. But just like the other person said, the container was half empty, they could add a little bit more to the container. But the product is great, I highly recommend it.
Loved the Strawberry flavour, pumps were great at just half a scoop
It's great but.
Dragonpharma is great but my container wasn't even half full. It was practically over half empty. Great products but for the money they can fill up your containers more.
The best flavored pre- workout by dragonpharma .
I usually get another flavor of Mr.Veinz . However when they we're out I purchased watermelon flavor did not like it at all. So reordered dragon's blood and I'm extremely glad I did. Love the taste and will order it from now on. So hopefully they never discontinue this flavor because it's great.
Love the way it makes me feel an how i feel after heavy lifting