A tropical blend unlike anything else out there. We put Miami in a bottle. It’s like we packed palm trees, sunshine, and summer weather into one flavor. A strawberry and pineapple-forward taste transport you to the southern coast for an unforgetable training session.
LASER SHARP FOCUS + ENERGY
Caffeine + L-Dopa + Huperzine Combine for Intense Performance
ELEVATED TRAINING CAPACITY
Research Proven Ingredients for Enhanced Vasodilation & Training Endurance
100% TRANSPARENT LABEL
HOW TO USE
Assess your tolerance by taking 1 small scoop (4.9g) of your favorite Venom® with 8-10 oz of cold water and consume 20-30 minutes prior to training.
For advanced users and those looking to maximize energy, pumps, and focus you may use the 1 big scoop (9.8g).
** Do not exceed 1 large scoop in any 24-hour period. To avoid sleeplessness, do not take it within 4 hours of bedtime. Ɨ
Venom® Research Summary
A non-essential amino acid that makes up (along with the amino acid histidine) the complex amino acid carnosine; Maintains the pH balance in muscle tissue during exercise by removing excess hydrogen ions generated during training.
Research has shown that it supports boosts in muscular output and anaerobic training endurance1
Shown to reduce the perception of fatigue and delay the onset of volitional exhaustion during training2
Though the mechanisms are still under research, data suggest that beta-alanine can contribute to gains in lean muscle mass3
Also known as Alligator Pepper or Grains of Paradise; Used traditionally as a pungent spice and is botanically in the same family as ginger, sharing many of the same bioactive
Appears to possess some anti-diabetic and anti-obese mechanisms4,5
Show to increase metabolic rate and enhance calorie burning; Activates brown adipose tissue (BAT) and converts white adipose tissue into BAT6
A novel binding of arginine, inositol, and potassium silicate that combines to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone
Research suggests that 1.5g of Nitrosigine® performs just as well, if not better than 8g of Citrulline Malate7
Works up to 500% more effectively than traditional Arginine HCL8
Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation9
Shown to improve the ability to perform complex cognitive tests requiring mental flexibility, processing speed, and executive functioning10
Promotes sustained muscle pumps and enhanced nutrient delivery11
Low dose blend of seven plant-based ingredients that increase endogenous nitric oxide production
Shown to increase bioavailable nitric oxide by 230% above baseline12
Naturally occurring amino acid found in the diet that is metabolized to produce catecholamines such as dopamine and adrenaline13
It seems to provide a 'safety buffer' of building blocks that can prolong the anti-stress effect of catecholamines by delaying depletion14
Shown to help decrease serotonin to dopamine ratio during exercise, decreasing the perception of fatigue15
Central nervous system stimulant of the methylxanthine class; World’s most widely consumed psychoactive drug
Works by blocking the action of adenosine receptors, preventing the onset of drowsiness16; Creates alertness and wakefulness via antagonizing the adenosine receptors in the brain17
Shown to increase anaerobic running (sprint) performance and increase muscular power output18,19
Decreases the sensation of fatigue and increases mental performance20
Supports elevated mood state21
Purine alkaloid found naturally in the Kucha leaf; Similar in chemical structure to TeaCrine®
Amplifies feelings of energy, mood, and cognitive focus via activation of dopamine receptors and inhibiting adenosine receptors
It doesn’t elevate heart rate or blood pressure.
An amino acid that is considered non-essential; Deemed non-dietary amino acid that is primarily supplemented
Research shows increases in Alpha brain waves with decreases in Beta brain waves; Indicates more mental alertness with relaxation but without causing sedation22
Shown to work well with stimulatory ingredients such as caffeine as it can ‘take the edge’ or anxiety aspect away when paired; Additionally, this combination is beneficial for improving performance on cognitively demanding tasks23
Naturally occurring alkaloid found in a tree native to western Africa - Can also be found in the plant Rauwolfia; Active alkaloid is Yohimbine.
Shown to possess stimulatory properties; Acts through the adrenergic system as an Alpha agonist and increases adrenaline and noradrenaline – potent CNS stimulants24
Areas of higher body fat tend to have more alpha-2 adrenergic receptors – Yohimbine binds to these receptors, which inhibits the regulatory process in fat cells that normally blunts fat burning25
Research has shown that it can aid in maintaining lean muscle while dropping body fat26
A compound extracted from the herbs of the Huperziceae family; Known as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor, meaning that it stops enzymes from breaking down acetylcholine (the leading neurotransmitter in the brain)27
Research indicates that it offers a neuroprotective effect; Has been shown to reverser or attenuate cognitive deficits28
(1) Hobson, R. M. Effects of β-Alanine Supplementation on Exercise Performance: A Meta-Analysis. Amino Acids J. 2012, 43 (1), 25–37. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00726-011-1200-z.
(2) Zanella, P. Effects of Beta-Alanine Supplementation on Performance and Muscle Fatigue in Athletes and Non-Athletes of Different Sports: A Systematic Review. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness 2017, 57 (9), 1132–1141. https://doi.org/10.23736/S0022-4707.16.06582-8.
(3) Smith, A. Effects of Beta-Alanine Supplementation and High-Intensity Interval Training on Endurance Performance and Body Composition in Men; A Double-Blind Trial. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2009, 6 (5). https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-6-5.
(4) Hattori, H. Identification of Vanilloid Compounds in Grains of Paradise and Their Effects on Sympathetic Nerve Activity. J. Sci. Food Agric. 2018, 98 (12), 4742–4748. https://doi.org/10.1002/jsfa.9009.
(5) Mohammed, A. Inhibition of Key Enzymes Linked to Type 2 Diabetes by Compounds Isolated from Aframomum Melegueta Fruit. Pharm. Biol. 2017, 55 (1), 1010–1016. https://doi.org/10.1080/13880209.2017.1286358.
(6) Sugita, J. Grains of Paradise (Aframomum Melegueta) Extract Activates Brown Adipose Tissue and Increases Whole-Body Energy Expenditure in Men. Br. J. Nutr. 2013, 110 (4), 733–738. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007114512005715.
(7) Rogers, J. Comparing the Acute Effects of Citrulline Malate and Nitrosigine Supplementation in Young Adults, 2019.
(8) Proctor, S. A Novel Complex of Arginine-Silicate Improves Micro- and Macrovascular Function and Inhibits Glomerular Sclerosis in Insulin-Resistant JCR:LA-Cp Rats. Diabetologia 2005, 48 (9), 1925–1932. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00125-005-1862-8.
(9) Rood-Ojalvo, S. The Benefits of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate as a Workout Ingredient. J. Int. Soc. Sports Nutr. 2015, 12 (Suppl 1), P14. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-12-S1-P14.
(10) Kalman, D. Randomized Prospective Double-Blind Studies to Evaluate the Cognitive Effects of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate in Healthy Physically Active Adults. Nutrients 2016, 8 (11), 736. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu8110736.
(11) Komorowski, J. A Pharmacokinetic Evaluation of the Duration of Effect of Inositol-Stabilized Arginine Silicate and Arginine Hydrochloride in Healthy Adult Males. Nutrition 2016, 30 (1).
(12) Nemzer, B. Oxidative Stress or Redox Signalling - New Insights into the Effects of a Proprietary Multifunctional Botanical Dietary Supplement. Free Radic. Res. 2018, 52 (3), 362–372. https://doi.org/10.1080/10715762.2017.1390228.
(13) Fernstrom, J. Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, and Catecholamine Synthesis and Function in the Brain. J. Nutr. 2007, 137 (6), 1539S-1547S. https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/137.6.1539S.
(14) Agharanya, J. Changes in Catecholamine Excretion after Short-Term Tyrosine Ingestion in Normally Fed Human Subjects. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 1981, 34 (1), 82–87. https://doi.org/10.1093/ajcn/34.1.82.
(15) Cordeiro, L. Physical Exercise-Induced Fatigue: The Role of Serotonergic and Dopaminergic Systems. Braz. J. Med. Biol. Res. 2017, 50 (12). https://doi.org/10.1590/1414-431X20176432.
(16) Ribeiro, J. Caffeine and Adenosine. J. Alzheimers Dis. 2010, 20 (Suppl 1), S3-15. https://doi.org/10.3233/JAD-2010-1379.
(17) Fredholm, B. Astra Award Lecture. Adenosine, Adenosine Receptors and the Actions of Caffeine. J. Pharmacolological Toxicol. Methods 76 (2), 93–101. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1600-0773.1995.tb00111.x.
(18) Arcoverde, L. Effect of Caffeine Ingestion on Anaerobic Capacity Quantified by Different Methods. PLoS One 2017, 12 (6), e0179457. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0179457.
(19) Wilk, M. The Acute Effect of Various Doses of Caffeine on Power Output and Velocity during the Bench Press Exercise among Athletes Habitually Using Caffeine. Nutr. J. 2019, 11 (7), 1465. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu11071465.
(20) Maridakis, V. Sensitivity to Change in Cognitive Performance and Mood Measures of Energy and Fatigue in Response to Morning Caffeine Alone or in Combination with Carbohydrate. Int. J. Neurosci. 119 (8), 1239–1258. https://doi.org/10.1080/00207450802333987.
(21) Dodd, F. A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Effects of Caffeine and L-Theanine Both Alone and in Combination on Cerebral Blood Flow, Cognition and Mood. Psychopharmacol. Berl. 232 (14), 2563–2576. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00213-015-3895-0.
(22) Nobre, A. L-Theanine, a Natural Constituent in Tea, and Its Effect on Mental State. Asia Pacific J. Clin. Nutr. 2008, 17 (Suppl 1), 167–168.
(23) Owen, G. The Combined Effects of L-Theanine and Caffeine on Cognitive Performance and Mood. Nutr. Neurosci. 2008, 11 (4), 193–198. https://doi.org/10.1179/147683008X301513.
(24) Tam, S. Yohimbine: A Clinical Review. Pharmacol. Ther. 2001, 91 (3), 215–243. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0163-7258(01)00156-5.
(25) Galitzky, J. Alpha 2-Antagonist Compounds, and Lipid Mobilization: Evidence for a Lipid Mobilizing Effect of Oral Yohimbine in Healthy Male Volunteers. Eur. J. Clin. Invest. 1988, 18 (6), 587–594. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2362.1988.tb01272.x.
(26) Ostojic, S. Yohimbine: The Effects on Body Composition and Exercise Performance in Soccer Players. Res. Sports Med. 2006, 14 (4), 289–299. https://doi.org/10.1080/15438620600987106.
(27) Zhao, Q. Effects of Huperzine A on Acetylcholinesterase Isoforms in Vitro: Comparison With Tacrine, Donepezil, Rivastigmine and Physostigmine. Eur. J. Clin. Pharmacol. 2002, 455 (2–3), 101–107. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0014-2999(02)02589-x.
(28) Wang, R. Neuroprotective Effects of Huperzine A. A Natural Cholinesterase Inhibitor for the Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease. Neurosignals 2005, 14 (1–2), 71–82. https://doi.org/10.1159/000085387.
What is Venom®?
Dragon Pharma Venom® is way more than just another pre-workout. Formulated to be the complete training solution, Venom® takes you to a whole new level. With ingredients scientifically shown to promote pumps, enhanced training endurance, mental focus, sustained energy, and motivation, Venom leaves no stone unturned in the pre-workout checklist.
What is the difference between Venom® and MR. VEINZ®?
Both Venom® and MR. VEINZ® were designed to be the ultimate pre-workout solution to help you reach your goals. The difference is that they work in two different pathways, with Venom® being a high-energy, stimulant-containing formula that focuses on extremely potent energy, training endurance, and power. On the other hand, MR. VEINZ® is a stimulant-free, nootropic-based product that delivers sharp mental clarity for your training sessions and focuses on maximizing muscle pumps. In a nutshell, if you’re looking for hardcore energy and focus, then Venom is for you. If you are looking for the best pumps around or want a pre-workout that helps focus without stimulants, Mr. Veinz is the way to go.
Can I stack Venom® and MR. VEINZ®?
Yes! While both Venom® and MR. VEINZ® is designed to be ultra-potent and works as a standalone product. You can stack them, resulting in the ultimate pre-workout stack! By combining both, you harness the power of extreme energy, razor-sharp focus with elevated training capacity, and the best pumps possible pumps. And training capacity. We recommend assessing your tolerance if you decide to stack the two products by starting with the ‘small’ scoop of each before proceeding to a full serving of each.
Can I stack ATP Force with Venom®?
Yes! ATP Force was formulated to deliver a high-power creatine formula that amplifies power output, enhances anaerobic training capacity, and speeds recovery. Used as a standalone, you’ll love the results but combined with Venom®, you’ll harness the best of both worlds: Maximum Power and Maximum Energy & Focus.
When is the ideal time to take Venom®?
Venom® is best taken 20 or so minutes before your training session. Make sure that you don’t take it within 4 hours of bedtime as the high potency energy can disrupt sleep if taken too late at night.
What is Nitrosigine?
Nitrosigine is a unique incorporation of bonding arginine, inositol, and potassium silicate combining to harness the coronary function-improving effects of both arginine and Silicate in an inositol-stabilized form that delivers improved bioavailability of both the silicate and the arginine compared to traditional L-arginine alone.
There are many positive benefits of incorporating Nitrosigine, including improved vasodilation, sustained muscle pumps, enhanced nutrient delivery, and cardiovascular health. Nitrosigine is remarkably powerful, promoting the relaxation of blood vessels up to 500% more effectively than traditional L-Arginine. Lastly, a key feature of Nitrosigine is that the body doesn’t appear to build a tolerance to its effects over time but rather improve in effectiveness.
- Significantly improves blood flow for muscle pumps via blood vessel relaxation*
- Positively impacts markers of cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic function*
- Shown to increase in effectiveness from sustained use over time*
This product is intended for healthy adults 18 years of age or older. Consult a physician before using this or any other dietary supplement. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing, if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition, or if you are taking any prescription or over-the-counter medications. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects. This product contains 427mg of caffeine, the equivalent of approximately 4 cups of coffee, and may not be suitable for individuals sensitive to caffeine's effects. Too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Immediately discontinue use and consult a qualified medical professional if you experience any adverse effects. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
the best pre-workout.
Energy out the #%^
Venom is by far the best pre workout ️♀️ supplement I’ve ever used…I go to the gym pretty early in the morning and I’m dragging *** and I take the small scoop and I get that burst of energy by the time I hit the gym. Just what I need to get started.
me encanto el producto, muy rico en sabor y me dio ese pum que tanto necesito.